Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

i think that’s silly

This is an incredibly bad take. All this evidence and people being lost on wagons with no time left and you think being MORE cagey about your true values and opinions is best?

and then you go for the ACTUAL lhf immediately after saying you won’t?

mehhhh i’m dragging my heels and kicking about this i’ll get back to you in a half hour

+ev

I’m not being cagey I’m just saying wagon stagnation hasn’t really been a thing when we haven’t had proper wagons all day

~stella

Troll, I’ll let you pick your destiny here. You’re my top town read today. I want to be on the same wagon with you.

Stella or 2W. Join me on 2W, or go on Stella and I’ll join you. Your call.

i don’t know why you’re getting annoyed when im functionally agreeing with you

~stella

I’m not annoyed, I’m suspicious.

What you wrote was a demotivating factor and lets you not engage with the game. Once I call you on it, this now now a series of posts up in arms about my concern regarding it.

it’s not a lack of engagement it’s that i don’t think these specific reads are not relevant / useful

also, more pointedly, it was funny

~stella

there’s an extra not in this post

~stella

This is the slimiest response I have ever seen. No response to my comment about the opener, immediately goes for a discredit on the second person on the wagon and then attempts to discredit me based on never having seen me before, including doing some fairly overt manipulation of expectations.

This isn’t how town responds to a vote. Town seeks to see if the push is town or not, town seeks other scum if they are going to ignore it. This does neither. It doesn’t attempt to sort Z or I, it doesn’t show an intent to seek scum reads in the game elsewhere. This is pure survivalism for the sake of survivalism and lacks town motivation.

This is a backpedal from your initial take.

And the backpedal being smoothed with “it was funny” doesn’t mean you didn’t have an intention in what you wrote.

it’s not a backpedal

reading into the gamestate is not a good use of time without actual wagons having happened

~stella

How are you contributing to the end of this day with this post? what’s the benefit of doing this? What’s your angle in taking my words to make a mockery of them? Do you seek to discredit me? Are you cocerned with my alignment, or perhaps with the pushes I’m making?

If you want my attention so badly, you only have to ask.

You are currently vote parked on a 1 vote wagon, and not selling to anyone.

If you think engaging with the current game state is unhelpful, what precisely are you doing that is helpful?

how interesting

im just frustrated that basically the entire wagon on us comes from people misreading our posts and assuming that they know what we mean better than we do when we actually try to explain
-luna

i poked raji

ive been talking to zori about olive but i don’t want to push there today

i do think zorvo is mafia and can provide what i think are solid reasons why but no one is willing to hear me out apparently

~stella

quick question who is this directed to

So then there is a counter wagon that isn’t you that you haven’t bothered to engage with, for good or ill. The most you’ve done is ask a leading question about whether my read has changed from the beginning of the day which, given my vote is still on the same person you can probably guess my answer.

What’s your read on 2W?