2Wolves1Hydra (5): LadyLambdaDelta, Jar, Neon, KingTroll, Lucyfer
Stellaluna (2): Rajidae, Olivest
Lucyfer (2): Jarek, ElizaThePsycho
Dum (2): Zorvo, 2Wolves1Hydra
Eevee (1): Nokiel
ElizaThePsycho (1): Dum
Zorvo (1): Stellaluna

Not Voting (2): Eevee, Frostwolf103

@eevee Has been Officially Prodded, 2 of their 10 posts I don’t consider game-moving content.

Night 1 Starts Now

2Wolves1Hydra Dragonite has fainted

Link to OP

• You have 20 hours to submit Night Actions during the Night Phase.
  • There will then be a 4 hour-action resolution phase where I can record and process all night actions. Once day phases start lasting 24 hours there will be no more action resolution phase. At that time I would appreciate it if everyone would submit their actions at least 2 hours before the deadline so I or Trisscar can begin processing the start of the next day.
  • Team Rocket may not holster their weapon
  • Players are not permitted to talk in the thread during the Night unless their role specifies otherwise.
  • Team Rocket Factional kill is assigned.

We have a mechanic you may enjoy, as a sort-of substitute for the like function being disabled. You do not have to use it, and you will not be at a disadvantage either way.

Pester Balls - From Pokemon Snap You get one of these for every action submission you make IN CHARACTER (Night and Day actions AND swapping actions, but not pester ball actions). Only your successful, final action submission for that purpose will be counted (no spamming us with five swaps in one Day just to get more pester balls, thank you.)
—Example: When swapping Pokemon, Chad says “I choose you, Zigzagoon!” And when using an ability, Chad says “Zigzagoon, use Tackle on (Player)!” If you would like to reference a specific character in the anime or games, point that out to us when you submit it so we know.

You may use them during Night submissions to “pester” a player, causing them to receive one of three random, premade messages pulled from Oaks dialogue in the original Pokemon Snap. They will receive them along with the results of the Night phase, if applicable.

Using any amount of pester balls does not use up your Nightly, Daily, or Swapping actions.

This item does not trigger any watcher or otherwise abilities. It is purely here to be amusing and have no gameplay effect whatsoever.
Attempts to use the pester balls to metagame will not be appreciated by the hosts. Multiple attempts to do so will be considered a game break.

Night 1 Ends on 2022-12-30T00:00:00Z

Day 2 Begins on 2022-12-30T04:00:00Z

@ElizaThePsycho | @Stellaluna | @Zorvo | @Olivest | @Jarek | @Neon | @Eevee | @Lucyfer | @Frostwolf103 | @Dum @LadyLambdaDelta | @2Wolves1Hydra | @Rajidae | @Nokiel | @Jar | @KingTroll

When you submit your actions in your role pm, ping the host account in case I’m blind. I don’t accept late submissions for any reason.

40 mins before actions are locked
@ElizaThePsycho | @Stellaluna | @Zorvo | @Olivest | @Jarek | @Neon | @Eevee | @Lucyfer | @Frostwolf103 | @Dum @LadyLambdaDelta | @2Wolves1Hydra | @Rajidae | @Nokiel | @Jar | @KingTroll

Night 1 Deadline has been reached, see yall in 4 hours for day 2 start.

All Results should be out if you have any questions ping us in your role pms. Day 2 starts in a little over an hour.

Day 2 Starts Now

Garchomp has fainted! 2Wolves1Hydra has blacked out.

Summary

Primeape has fainted!

Link to OP

Friendly Reminders:

• During the Day Phase, each Player chooses whether or not to swap their Pokémon. If they choose to do so, their Pokémon will swap out at the start of the Night Phase if able, before all action submissions. Once this occurs, they cannot activate or benefit from (unless otherwise stated) any abilities of the previously “out” Pokémon, but may activate abilities of the now currently “out” Pokémon, if able.

• You must make at least 3 game-related posts every 24 hours and have a total of 10 before the phase ends or I will consider looking into replacing your slot.

• Refrain from excessive AtE (appeals to emotion). Excessive AtE includes, but is not limited to, statements that directly say or imply that something in the game is having a negative impact on someone’s out of game relationships or well-being. Ordinary manipulation is still allowed.

• I will be closely monitoring the thread for toxicity, harassment, and excessive ATE. However, please do not hesitate to bring problematic posts to my attention if you believe I missed them.*

• Elimination by the majority during the day, plurality EoD. No Elimination is not an option. Tied Elimination results in a random elimination between the tied players

With 15 alive it takes 8 to reach the majority.

Day 2 Ends on 2023-01-02T04:00:00Z (Extending it cause of New Years Eve)

ElizaThePsycho
Stellaluna
Zorvo
Olivest
Jarek
Neon
Eevee
Lucyfer
Frostwolf103
Dum
LadyLambdaDelta
Rajidae
Nokiel
Jar
KingTroll

among us

and thats why we dont pre-flip entire teams
/shrug

Whoever has Primape was probably targeted for night kill?

is that what we did

Your Town BTW.
Or at the very least, very likely to be.

Town
Lambdadelta
Olivest

Lucyfer
Zorvo
Jarek
2Wolves

Side-eyeing these slots but no real suspicion yet:
Kingtroll
Neon

Woof woof?
Dum