Voting for a single letter is actually just heat sync mode
Because I voted for f it looked for the scummiest f, lucyfer

VOTE: 2wolves

this then?

Lucyfer (2): Stellaluna, Olivest
Dum (1): 2Wolves1Hydra
Jar (1): Zorvo
2Wolves1Hydra (1): LadyLambdaDelta

Not Voting (11): ElizaThePsycho, Jarek, Neon, Eevee, Lucyfer, Frostwolf103, Dum, Rajidae, Nokiel, Jar, KingTroll

Official Votecount 1.0

Lucyfer (2): Stellaluna, Olivest
Dum (1): 2Wolves1Hydra
Jar (1): Zorvo
2Wolves1Hydra (1): LadyLambdaDelta

Not Voting (11): ElizaThePsycho, Jarek, Neon, Eevee, Lucyfer, Frostwolf103, Dum, Rajidae, Nokiel, Jar, KingTroll

Nicela

Look at the playerlist.

VOTE: 2wolves

I’ll sheep this considering Lady took at the entire wolf team last game and had zero reads wrong.

took out*

In fairness, I was wrong about Andante/FireRed for a time, but yes my early reads were good.

i dont think ive ever played with her before

-luna

Team rocket is such a joke in pokemon

this post was brought to you by the person who just came out of a rolecard with the big words “team rocket” plastered all over it

• luna

Ah, Zorvo is sheeping someone, this truly does feel like the past again I guess.
Either way, I feel no pressure really. It’s early game and right now we’re all just kinda chilling mostly.
I’ve not played with Lady before though and this early read is wrong so I guess I have some more to be expecting :stuck_out_tongue:

Either way, I feel like when anyone receives a status, it’d be best to discuss it, right?
I doubt any will be gained just casually in the middle of a day though.

your guessing skills are amazing

This is the slimiest response I have ever seen. No response to my comment about the opener, immediately goes for a discredit on the second person on the wagon and then attempts to discredit me based on never having seen me before, including doing some fairly overt manipulation of expectations.

This isn’t how town responds to a vote. Town seeks to see if the push is town or not, town seeks other scum if they are going to ignore it.

This does neither. It doesn’t attempt to sort Z or I, it doesn’t show an intent to seek scum reads in the game elsewhere.

This is pure survivalism for the sake of survivalism and lacks town motivation.

We should put more votes here, this is likely scum.

Additionally, saying “you feel no pressure” when no one realistically brought that up is a clear tell that this player is playing to expectations and very concerned and conscious of how others might perceive their reaction.

As a townie, again, you would worry less about this and more about game solving.