Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

(We didn’t even do it as a hydra, we suck at trusting each other.)

1 Like

But then I’d tarnish my perfect longform Blood on the Clocktower record - one for one, a carry. How could I do that? Also I don’t know enough about BotF to feel comfortable navigating a UPick version, as that’s likely to be even more chaotic than your average BotF game, mechanically

Well, I mean, that time you were right to suspect me for once, as I was revealed postmortem to be a lost wolf.

1 Like

Do we nerds who didn’t die get spec chat or nah

I’m an archivist. I need my logs to be complete

There’s a right way and a wrong way to critique someone’s play and there’s a right time and a wrong time to do it.

I didn’t want you to tell me I’m wolf siding shit town who lost this game. If I wanted criticism on my play I’d of asked for it. I think that’s an important thing some people want your insight others don’t and after this game I didn’t want to listen to more people bashing me. I got bashed enough.

I got bashed in thread. I got bashed in chats I was not in and couldn’t defend myself. I got to play the punching bag for days. I didn’t want or need your criticism and I think after me saying one time that this game upset me that should’ve been apparent. I don’t think i should’ve had to have gotten to the point of saying fuck off.

There are times where a game ends and i say hey soz I sucked ass what can I do better

There are also times where I already feel like fucking shit and I don’t want to hear it anymore. I think that people should be able to ask before they recieve criticism.

Like I don’t mind clarifying if you ask why I made choices I made. But when I feel like utter trash and I cried multiple times during the game maybe I don’t want to listen to more people telling me I lost the game and wolf sided after the game.

Especially since I did what I thought was the best thing for town each and every day. I didn’t fucking throw I played bad it happens.

2 Likes

It’s a forum whisper made public.

Blood on the Forums isn’t too difficult to understand, and a UPick is fairly easy to understand as well. It’s still an open script, after all.

I’m going to be honest. Blaming one player solely for a loss is ridiculous, as losing is a team result same with winning. Every town had their part on why their result was a loss.

1 Like

I already went over that I’m not blaming them solely for the lost, I don’t need to repeat myself or at least I should think not.

What you say doesn’t matter when you’re actions speak elsewise.

In the post game you’ve spent all your attention on me and only me.

1 Like

Ok that’s fair.

1 Like

Not exactly 10 people but it’s a good point made by Millium

Okay fair, although I suspect people would vote Jarek more if I did voted Leafia and get Jarek executed.

Night 2 showed us we should never go bonkers with the attacks (few got manipulated) and give mafia a wide plate and eat our hands on delicious meals afterwards.

Well I was, but after investigating you I kept the rest private only for my buddies.

There’s one night I was actually skipping (but not to do factional)

I have improved after Helluva Boss and it shows.

1 Like

See that’s why you are considered top town easily, you know the issues that our site have.

1 Like

I don’t believe you played bad. If it matters. I’m not sure how much you knew about the mafia and from a mafia perspective it’s hard to say how obvious we all were, but I’d say you did your best and the loss isn’t really on you at all. There’s an entire like town of 12 people who all never got a wolf out including spec chat with a vig shot so I don’t really think anyone is solely to blame that’s just silly.

1 Like

On the last day I was certain you and Frost were woofs and I was mostly sure Stella was though i probably never vote them anyways

I never would’ve gotten KT though. I always thought there was one in LLD/Olivest

1 Like

Fair.

Huh. We all thought KT was the most obvious out of us all lol