Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

ok yeah i think neon is town thats about it

i think literally no one else had a villagery reaction to lld’s early 2wolves push

~stella

is this counting the factional kill
-luna

Because I’m voting you?

Why these people? I’m curious. Especially Dum

Id being lying if I said no

Based.

If you want me to stop voting you, then find another villager to push

I know, I dislike it too

But our job is to kill the wolves

Okay but why, I have a genuine reason to dislike the push made against me it reeks of finding any reason to push someone rather than an actual reason.

You know at least the wallpost the hydra made had some effort behind it.

ya but im not at them being town, and i want to say worst things, but im not about to attack their player, even though I think they are a child

im also gonna disagree with dum
we can talk in dms or i can just sleep
luna

Are we really doing this

There are few people that can’t be reasoned with

If you work with them enough and they’re town, generally people tend to come to a semi-understanding and you get wolves killed

At least that’s how I like to operate

I literally vote you for a push I consider shit and now you want to say bad things about me, vote me immediately at SOD and not so subtly hint you want to insult me

lmao

pretty sure these were all explained yesterday?

dum’s posting is stiff and he keeps going for IIoA + his reads on zorvo and neon are entirely unsubstantiated beyond “x has been x” which i think is wolfy, plus the wording of #1231 pings me as possible tmi

zorvo had a ton of pressure drop off him for no reason after a super wolfy opening (i think the trolling stuff was notably bad given recent context - i know he’s been trying to improve as a player lately so i don’t think he’d pull this if there wasn’t an agenda behind it), plus i think the way he was preflipping people off of a 2wolves wolf read that wasn’t even his was an excuse to not solve

olive i have felt bad faith from in every interaction we’ve had from them but i don’t know if this is a worthwhile line to push

~stella

I’m more agreeing with the sentiment than this particular case wrt you, dw. I don’t remember your posts much to be honest

Okay cool, do your thing then. That’s perfectly valid

I C IC

it takes a lot to make me actually detest a playstyle, and any of my recent town games, I have not specifically hated a player as much as I hate you

I specifically try very hard to find LHFs, and work with them, but u dont want to be worked with, u want to play your little own fun game, which means doing nothing, and watching town burn, which I dont think is townie in the slightest

dude

~stella

The wallpost on me felt like they were deliberately looking at me in a negative light instead of assuming the best so there is that. I guess you can play like that if you want to but I think it looks evil

mindmellIIIddddd
-luna