Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Just to make sure everyone saw this. DAY 2 IS 72 HOURS!!!

Why?

Ay. New Yearā€™s Eve hype!!

Jarek is fine imo

ohh u want to talk to me now, funny how that works
Iā€™m not at all amused by how they played day 1, and omgusā€™d me
and Iā€™m not giving them a town lean for AtE

based off what magic?

though i shouldnt be really shading u given ur pokemon was the one who died
what was ur PoE before day 1 ended?

What AtE

out of all the trails characters, u pick Ash Carbide, thatā€™s such a waste

VOTE: Lucyfer

OMGUS time

hey @Rajidae you wanted to talk to me yesterday yeah?

~stella

VOTE: Lucyfer
quickhammer

ā€œThey OMGUSed but they did it in a kinda towny way, and I canā€™t remember much from them but there are so many people who are playing worse so itā€™s probably fineā€ magic
Itā€™s bizarre but it works

Itā€™s okay lol. Think it was about the same, I stated that Jar was scum and pushed Stellaluna & Dum. Out of all of them, Iā€™d say that Dum has a chance of being a villager but Iā€™m not sure about the other two

@Neon
so explain to me your logic at EoD, how the wagon sits all day, finally almost dies, and you claim it makes them wolfy because it almost almost died

why are you assuming it was wolves who did this?

~stella

Yeah, I did! I think your other head is a bit wolfy, so I wanna talk to you and see what I think of the other half

Where are you atm? What are your thoughts on 2Wolves flipping V?

because I claimed a gun smith vigilante, and a direct kill blocker

I specifically only kill people with killing abilities, and also simultaneously stop killing actions via my other pokemon
tell me, what town delays me, unless they arent reading the game

i didnt think about the game overnight at all but am at some combo of dum/zorvo/olive in terms of lower poe

2wolves v isnā€™t particularly surprising? gonna look at some early stuff real quick bc i think i know where has the highest info with that flip

~stella

There is the Jarek OMGUS which is ~alright (shows genuine frustration and a towny mindset)

Then there is the Dum OMGUS which is ~bad (prolonged arguments and pushing people in bad faith, no train of thought that seems authentic)

Iā€™d like to hear peopleā€™s opinions on this if anyoneā€™s willing to ISO the two of them, theyā€™re the slots Iā€™m the least confident on since Iā€™m not good at reading OMGUS

But I try

the problem is, I think they are going to continue to vote in a way that doesnā€™t help the game state, thatā€™s like the worst kind of LHF if they are town