Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Are you claiming the shot on Radji?

Why did Stella go up for you and why did I go down?

what makes you think so

Thatā€™s fair.
So you never directly town read me your claiming to have only done it due to mechanics.

Well basically I have a soft clear on Lucy.
Instead of a Red Check.

Also I stated this SoD1 how did you miss it? Lol

Right, we do need to be calm. We also have plenty of investigative roles as well.

The motive to kill 2Wolves is whole different matter and that separates from the claims whether Neon should be considered aligned as town or mafia.

SoD is 1AM for me

None of these? Are we reading the same thread?

Actually this is a lie, i do like how she talks, but thatā€™s not why TR it

Thatā€™s actually a fair point.
Both Radji and Dum claimed to wolf read each other.

However, I think Dum be going by the same thing I went by which was Radjiā€™s PokĆ©mon was attacked.
However, if Neon attacked Radjiā€™s PokĆ©mon then Iā€™m no longer confident on Radji being town and mechanically I think Neon would be town and I wouldnā€™t vote there.

Reaction Test?
Wanna explain what it is and what you think it was meant to do?
Iā€™m confused.

The issue there is uh
People lie
I think mafia might want to get rid of people as fast as possible given the format
It isnā€™t the best idea but itā€™s a better idea than what neon claims to have done

Burn?
Thatā€™s part of one of the two abilities you claimed?

Id rsrher just chill on neon being town, i didnt psrticularly think they were wolfy before t.he claim, and i can kill their pokemkn at some point of people believe they are a wolf

Ya and frost wolf also claimed to have a burn

Neon took a +EV shot for town, their handling of the info she had as the shooter was villagery (Tried to use it to explore other peoples world views) and they are a type of KP i think by nature is >rand v

Also, if anything, they also handed Frost V On a silver platter which while not AI is appreciated

Or i could just target them tonight and remove their vig for night 3 with my burn.

Okay

What do you think of my townread on Lady? Youā€™ll be able to find it if you read my ISO

I like how I was not even talking about or even gotten to see the part where Neon claimed the Vig.

I no longer town read you here, those are 2 posts that shouldnā€™t have been said.

I am not, and your making me want to vote you today.

Yeah I agree. I think I missed if she have ulterior motive to attack 2Wolves thatā€™s not just for the sake of ā€˜confirmingā€™ her pokemon. She could have attacked just about anybody given a choice. Although holstering is the last option she may consider if she claimed to be Compulsive modifier

ā€˜Disclosureā€™, Lucy