Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Honestly, if 2 Wolves was not night killed today would be day 1 again except raj is IC

it would have been incredible dull yes

None of us signed up for groundhog day, do we?

I donā€™t think this is the best idea, but i donā€™t have time to write the essay on why right now

Does anyone else find the fact Olive immediately calls out Neon NAI and mentioned it based off their Vig claim to me when I havenā€™t even gotten there yet?

Doesnā€™t feel Townie to me at all.

@Neon
Thoughts?

Wow another repeat of Olive.
Again, doesnā€™t make sense.

The claim wasnā€™t there before, THAT CANNOT HAVE BEEN YOUR THOUGHTS AT THE TIME.

Neon wasnā€™t claimed then.

Mobile phones and rain donā€™t mix well.

OML is Dum and Olive just both wolves here, perspective slipping?
@Lucyfer

Iā€™m going back to not liking Zorvoā€™s posts

VOTE: Zorvo

Feels like heā€™s looking for a potential misexe

However I think both Stellaluna and Kingtroll (and Dum?) have little partner equity with him which is something to be noted

Jar is meh

Can you lay out the conversation?

Zorvo are u blind

I actually want to vote Jar

Is anyone willing to follow the IC here? I know heā€™s a wolf and youā€™ll have to trust me on this

VOTE: Jar

Can you elaborate? Being a IC means people will listen to you, but that doenst mean you are right about everything

The neon post i just replied to is enough of a vig claim

I know, Iā€™m also doing this to see how people will react

Itā€™s a meta read, I can pull up some posts later for comparison but heā€™s playing wildly differently here than his previous towngame and heā€™s playing exactly like heā€™s said he plays as a wolf

Official Votecount 2.0

Dum (3): Lucyfer, Zorvo, Jar
Lucyfer (1): ElizaThePsycho
Olivest (1): Jarek
Rajidae (1): LadyLambdaDelta
LadyLambdaDelta (1): Neon
Jar (1): Rajidae

Not Voting (8): Stellaluna, Olivest, Eevee, Frostwolf103, Dum, Nokiel, KingTroll

The read summed up is ā€œJar is more focused on appearing towny than solvingā€ which is evidently not how he plays as a villager

All of his remarks are directed towards others instead of having any genuine thought process behind his reads

Will jump in, but can you cite a source for the meta discrepancy ?

i would like to see how i said i play as a wolf because i dont remmember