Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

VOTE: Jar

Pathologic Invitational. He has 70 posts in there so shouldn’t be too arduous to go through them

Added this to votecount 2.0

how soft is the green Check

Also, why did you claim to be able to get a woof if you weren’t

I shall check it out.

It’s something you’ve talked about IRL

Sorry if I’m mistaken and just bullying you, but I really don’t think you’re town here

I thought about letting it sit for a moment because he’s new and getting tunneled in your second FM game is not nice

But I’m pretty confident on this

Looking at the pathologic game, Jar does usually sum up what they think about others and what they do, granted they’ve made 1 post that actually makes an accusation rather than trying to get a clearer idea of what is happening.

Also, is the “feel free to vote me out” an artifact of discord mafia or just setup to question their own behaviour later?

thats okay, i completely understand why you are so confident i am wolf but you should probably think again, i wouldnt be this dumb that i would just use a strat i already must have told you

My bad! I replied to the wrong thing ^^`
So you don’t townread me because I think neons slot is ~null? I apologise for not conveying myself correctly, but I feel that reasoning doesn’t make much sense. What about it is scummy?

And, sorry for complimenting you, I thought you were doing pretty well is all

Haven’t played a lot im discord mafia, but the one game i did a townie self hammered in MYLO

So, yeah, probably

Especially since their game format is similar to ToS, where it’s not unusual to have mech 1F1s

Yes

And one of the things that stuck with me from our conversations is how much you like to use reverse psychology because you think being self-aware of your wolfy behavior makes you town lol

You said that’s like
THE strategy you use

“feel free to vote me out” is nothing related to discord mafia. it is just a weird way to approach someone wolfreading us. i shouldnt have said that because it just raises more eyebrows

But no worries, if you’re a villager then you’ll clear yourself eventually

To be fair he was very self aware in the game you sourced as well

Who’s us

Good morning rajidae
How are you?