Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

you didnt answer my question yet, you have posted empty reads in the thread, expand on them. You have had enough time to quote specific posts and call them townie, idk about wolfy ones, I cant recall, but u need to expand on them.

also to each their own, I guess their exists a chance the 72 hours thing is related to a mechanic, I try asking the host

@Dum
I need to get LHF’s to play the game. I’m not certain town reading them off sassiness, helps them or us in anyway

anyways im gunna go take a shower, and then ill start reading up

The 72 hours is due to New Years Eve. We figured yall might appreciate the extra time if you happen to celebrate it in any lengthy capacity.

Also us hosts might want that as well, so…

To clarify something, unless there is a good reason I wouldn’t allow any faction to submit a factional kill on their own faction members.

You hosts don’t want to celebrate christmas though

i’m having flashbacks

~stella

False.

Although I guess in your defence it was your partner that said it not you.

Basically I am sus of your partner that related to your slot.

based off what?

As in.
Your partner was wolfy for that post and nothing changed my mind about it.

okay but why was it wolfy

~stella

Slight Town read.

There was no reason to think that at the time?
I made generally wolfy posts, nothing about them was Townie IMO.

Plus you and your hydra partner are so dis-orintated
As in you two don’t even work together on your reads your just making separate ones.

Like it’s find to have different reads but it doesn’t really feel like you’ve been talking with her about them.

Which as a Town Hydra you should be talking with your teammate in PM’s about reads.

Wait, we’re supposed to be talking about our reads? I was admitting to eating candles

y’all have partners? mine died

No you’ve been talking about everything you remember from school

(hint: not alot)