Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Jaiden doesn’t care about doric, ionic, and corinthian columns

This was Luna’s last post in regards to me.

Then I bring up the post or whatever and talk about how I’m aware my posts were wolfy and then right after Stella walks in.

However, Luna’s next response.

“Garbage reads or pushes”
I’m curious, did Night have a follow up on this evaluation of this?

Zorvo also doesn’t care about doric, ionic, and corinthian columns

i haven’t

i don’t know why you’re jumping to that being wolfy

~stella

why is Eliza voting me?

Vin diesel is fucking Groot? The fucking tree man? Vin diesel?

HE WAS THE IRON GIANT?

@Olivest
What does ur current read list look like?

Townread
Rajidae
KingTroll
Zorvo
Frostwolf

Townlean
ElizaThePsycho
Lucyfer
Neon
Nokiel
LadyLambdaDelta
Jarek

Scumread
Stellaluna
Eevee
Jar
Dum

Fuck neutrality. Society has progressed past the need for neutrality.

@Olivest
Tbh Im still not really sure why u wolf read Stella, can u explain it to me?

talk to me about this post, how did u get to this PoE
why the fence-sitty null read on Dum?

Right, 3 game relevant posts daily.

I find it weird that we had definition of heal as aient (move/ability effect?), but also have item giver which grants heals.

Like I assume that it’s moves like shock wave which grants statuses. Wby is it item which heals when you basically could give mon with aromatherapy.

There.

@Host_Account_3
I have no intention of playing this game anymore if you allow Eevee to continue posting like this

I am unfortunately experiencing various maladies at the moment and so cannot do an in-depth analysis, but… it’s something about the way their focus moves and is drawn. The weight of their arguments feels unbalanced; they have the wrong center of mass. I recognize that this is meaningless nonsense. I have been trying to phrase it in a more comprehensible way for some time now. Unfortunately I am as the chihuahua and not even in a scaredway this time.

you recognize its meaningless non-sense, but still chose to respond to me with it
fucking glorious

You asked!!! Jaiden’s asleep I can abstractpost all I want now

honestly i have no idea why i am thread camping a thread like this
I can’t seem to find anything meaningful in isos, which probably points to low posting wolves

If you habe no intention to play the game, then dont play it?

Easy as that.

Yeah, I keep finding myself with a lot of townreads and very few wolfreads, hence why my readlist has so many townreads and townleans. It’s probably also in part that this game moves in slow motion because everyone has two lives - like, normally I’d have two flips by now to work off of. And that I have several outside reasons that my brain isn’t working at full capacity right now. I was going to make a joke here about how that’s fine though because some people play mafia with seemingly no brain, but that’s rude and I don’t actually mean that.

deep breathes