Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Yeah, what imean is you two have been a discussion point forever now and it’s probs time to stop

Hi eevee

Yeah.

I think phonetically that’s a valid sentence. With the explanation.

You can kill me. Idrc. I think your lying. And i think that’s a scum tell.

Perhaps. We shall see how Jar behaves from now on. Still a long day anyways

I can’t really talk about my reasons technically speaking.

However Frost keeps changing information about their claim a lit. And i think that’s a wolf tell.

I’d kinda dig it if you didn’t tell people what my problem is because you aren’t me and you don’t actually know what my problem is

VOTE: Eevee

Pffft. Just stop, you’re trying bit too hard.

Here I’ll start

VOTE: Frost

I just ignore your vote

I would say it’s pointless to discuss anyway.

You wouldn’t shoot Rajidae as mafia vig while you’re townreading Rajidae, and onto next day you were not nice to him until I outed the information because this facade of yours is just stupid.

But here I am not voting you, why’s that?

You literally have no idea what I was doing why I was doing it or how it would’ve helped me and thus town because I’m town.

What you did was kneecap my ability to get info because you couldn’t wait to let me play the game before outing me.

I’m not dumb I knew you checked me I knew since the start of the day I knew you knew who I shot. I kept that info hidden so I could make sure my TR was solid.

In fact I hinted that to you. But you just blew the info wide open for no reason in some asinine attempt at a gotcha.

If I was wolf I would’ve shot you last night. You weren’t subtle Frost I knew what your intent was lol

What’s that?

VOTE: Eevee

To check me…jfc

That would be correct yes.

(it’s her btw)