Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

(Sorry!)

Neon is town nvm

… I’m convinced you actually don’t try to comprehend anything I’m saying or why.

thank you

Im at this tbh

Basically mech Town
-Neon
-Frostwolf
-Raj
Town Read
-Stellaluna
Town Lean
-Zorvo
-Lucy (if i think zorvo is town im forced to accept this)
Scum Lean
-Eliza
Scum Read
-Jar

i dont understand why you all are wolfreading me because of this bruh. its either you all are bad at understanding me or i am bad at explaining things. all i wanted to say that saying “vote me out” is not the correct approach when many people wolfread a person

Yeah, when wolfreading a person

We’re just worried because you said us, referring to multiple people, and people are thinking you might’ve slipped up lol

Don’t worry people look into the smallest things in this game and think they’ve got a gotcha. They usually don’t. Be town though you haven’t been. I was voting you not for this “slip” but because you have provided little to move the game forwards.

basically, what neon is saying is:

People suck even tho they think they dont, if you are town just play the game and youll be fine

(you havent really played the game tho)

Every time someone says “basically mech town” one of my hairs go grey
What did frostwolf do to get cleared again

oh boi your gonna lose a lot of hair this game

His constant softing of having a pokemon investigative ability + his progression on neon day 1 culminating on his N1 neon check and calling her out for the kill. The progression made sense, even if he was kinda conf biased on d1, the role is pretty townie and their handling of it on day 2 (+ all the softs from day 1) just reeks villager who saw a kill

Oh so there’s no reason got it

i dont know why i bother talking to you, its like you dont read anything i post

look, if you want to belive frostwolf is consigliere or similar go for it, but it really does not fit with his behavior. The behavior he had and the role he has shown to have dont line up as mafia imo

ok i am pretty sure you are town. since you think i am a wolf so bad, i want you to see me as town for a second. knowing that i am a town now, i want you to study the people who have voted me yet and whom have not. First of all Dum, he was very fast in voting me and i am almost sure he didnt try to check my posts in Pathological Invitational. I find this wolfy in a way.

Stella didnt say a word but a gif when she voted me. this could just be sheeping however so i am not too sure about her

i am not certain about Lucy, she is being very pushy in trying to get reads out of me and some people so this makes me townread her and i am ignoring the fact she voted me.

Neon has been very consistent at changing her votes, she is quick at deciding whom to vote and when to unvote. This makes me townread her.

also, i dont know what this means

So let’s say with 15 players alive, you need 8 players voting you and that will lock and hammer that will end the day early than on scheduled time.

I believe that information is not correct but it’s also trivial on the amounts of votes because you were not in danger of getting executed that far away.

Nowadays it is the correct play to unvote to avoid meeting the criteria in ending the day with majority wagon since there’s much to talk about, and information is key in solving.

Piling all the votes too quickly on single wagon would easily raise suspicion on the voters before anyone has a chance to talk about and needs to wait full night phrase before next day.

I mean…

Your not wrong but jesus lol