Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

@leafia
nice to see you again

Nice to be back too and thanks. I might be a little rusty, but I figure Iā€™ll be back to normal after a game or two. Iā€™ve really missed being in a game on this site.

The gamestate is that I am lockwolf and everyone else is my scum partner trust me on this one Iā€™m very wise and intelligent

Laughs So good to be back. I missed all of you so much! ^_^

based

Yeah but I have to make the woofs think thatā€™s what Iā€™m doing

To be honest shooting into the lynches is WIFOM when you think about it.

It feels like Iā€™m finally home. Enough about that now though. Iā€™ll probably be realtiming until I head off to go to bed. Iā€™ll likely try reading through the game during N2 though to get an idea of where everyoneā€™s at and see who I find scummy and villagery.

I guess if you mega-town read the person being voted out and think the vote was a wolf wagon. But if the person is being thrown over and you agree I donā€™t see why you wouldnā€™t shoot them to ensure the flipā€¦flips.

This game is mildly hellish. Why canā€™t people die when theyā€™re killed.

i donā€™t like dying so I live

I love dying RIP to you but Iā€™m different

is it today
im falling asleep
if it is then glgl
-luna

Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been trying to find out. Something about multiple pokemon or something. A good start would be finding out who the trainer of the pokemon that fainted N1 is. Anyone know?

You should probably get to sleep then.

I believe it was Rajidae. Because the GMs said that they wouldnā€™t let mafia self-target with the factional without good reason, weā€™ve been treating that as a soft greencheck.

I am a mostly support based pokemon trainer I donā€™t even fight why am I here

Fair enough and thatā€™s what I was thinking too.

its Raj
what we can assume based on claims
is that Neon shot and killed 2 wolves, during the night, via their compulsatory odd night vig
and that Raj lost a pokemon to do the wolves factional kill