Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Ah. So who did Neon shoot or don’t we know and why aren’t there more fainted pokemon N1 then?

Neon took 2wolves second pokemon, 2wolves was the day one execution, so they only had one pokemon
I have no reason to not believe that mechanics of that claim, whether they are town or not, is another story, im still under the impression that they are town, I think their play is less likely to come from a wolf

their posts and tone point to town IMO, but its possible if an SK exists, they are an SK

If there’s a serial killer they better be MissingNo or I’m leaving

Oh. I read that to mean two wolves not the hydra two wolves.

Disclaimer: I would not actually leave this is a figure of speech (but who else would you call a serial killer)

So true bestie
Theres actually some great writing on this called the signup post which goes into great detail on this subject

Was Neon suspecting 2Wolves at the time?

It would be perfect if Missingno was Serial Killer this game.

COUGH
COUGH COUGH

This is TMI that I am a serial killer

Probably no harmful neuts then.

whats your read on my slot also thanks, think the shade was unnecessary but to each their own

But what if I’m a neut I could totally be neutral

I’ve been scumread and townread but I’ve never been NEUTREAD before, Neutread me now

Jarek

Okay. I neutread you.

Jarek

Okay what neut abilities do I have am I benign I hope I’m benign

You are. Lowkey think Jarek is town from how he’s acting right now. It’s weird, but in a way that I don’t think a wolf would act.

Can’t believe Jarek’s come out as a neutral killing role