Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Sadly true. I miss likes.

Happy New Years everyone! ^_^ Heading out now too so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

Merry new years! hope y’all are having fun I’ll be around tommorow

trying to get people to talk about the early interaction between 2 and LLD, its good that they got straight into the game, but people can certainly find that wolfy, at worst its NAI in my opinion

linking a town game early on is probably a good sign a wolf would probably be afraid of players looking too deeply into it, if they were scared of their better

This vote pretty much implies they know they are town, and Neon should know this, which is another good sign

then they go and discredit themself, which is weird? not necessarily wolfy, but its noted, it also infers they are focused enough on how they play that they could possibly easily open up the same way regardless of their alignment

except u didn’t ignore it, you specifically voted them for it, im confused by this post

something about this feels like its partner on partner, call it gut, pocket statement is kinda townie if I squint but probably NAI

I’m not sure mimicking your entrance will change the rest of your game based on your alignment, so ok, thought I do get it, I used to open up the same way every game, I dont bother doing that anymore

they are starting to see a bit fake as it goes on

I still dont believe this isn’t a meme, but pretending its not, I’m not really certain where “zorvo is an exceptionally analytical player”, comes from. I am assuming this isn’t talking to a partner, it seems to out there, and maybe built on TMI, but also why make this post at all as a wolf. Probably could have just started and end this at, “if they can mechanically find a wolf than let them”. Well actually Dum doesn’t straight up call him town, so meh and its good that he remember enough of the post to write #604

again good that he seems to be going into this from a “I am town” perspective. but man there is a hyper focus on who should know what based off such early stuff

do you really believe this, not really sure why ur conclusion to this was that they are town

this read is nuanced enough I think

stuff like this comes off as very reactive, not particularly seeing what makes Raij wolfy for reading into what everyone else was that they think makes you wolfy, “just self vote” might be snarky enough to be townie

ok im gonna stop quoting posts jesus

good pint

its very clear you are hyper focused enough on your own meta, that I dont see why you couldn’t attempt to replicate it, at least for the sake of one day phase. who even said anything about self meta, self meta isn’t even wolfy, its just mostly NAI

X making the point Y to call Z a wolf isn’t invalidated because u think they are doing it to, because it might not be wolfy for them, but it could be wolfy for you, also I’m not to sure why u keep hedgling like this. Im honestly not to sure why your wording comes off as you believe they are being malicious but decide to hedge

skill issue

noting that after writing this readlist, they are still voting Neon, who they haven’t interacted with for a bit. To be fair im not certain why any of these are where they are except maybe Raj

p#969
I like the sass

as of right now, I think tonally they feel fine, and their responses have a bit of nuance, though I have problems with their heavy self focus, and they do come off as reactive, rather than proactive, I also dislike how they kept their vote on Neon, makes their thoughts feel less real, and “but mafia me doesn’t vote early”, is a lie, im not to certain why u wouldn’t just drop a vote to pressure Raj, yet you are fine shading them.

You do the same thing with Jar, you hedge on them, and talk about other people being wolves, but ur vote just sits their, so it feels like fake emotion

back to the iso

this is a bad hydra read

Neon is the second person u said is behaving like how u expect, and shade people when you cant even come to a conclusion yourself

I like their thoughts on Raj, Im certainly still not a fan of their read on Stella or 2 here, read on zorvo is good too

I like their question to stella here

1 wolf!Dum remembers his reads enough to make a post, voting his town read, to not vote a low poster who has does nothing, this feels wack to me, but I can also understand that its like a shot in the dark
2. town!Dum actually remembers their reads enough to even acknlowdge that they are votes their own town lean over a no poster, which overall is probably not something I see from a wolf

still weird, and im still oscillating around what these read means for Dum’s alignment, its wild enough to be both townie and wolfie at the same time

#2151 #2154
is probably townie, and also remember the mech from Zorvo
honestly im not to sure Dum is acting questions for the sake of asking, they do have a really really good focus on the game, which isn’t really easy for most wolves

#2175, 2176, 2179 is good sequence of posts

im bored
Good posts:

Bad Posts:
2288 (lmao this is the weirdest response, in what world did u believe their ability would 100% give us a wolf)

I still feel like Dum handles Jar differently, I cant really explain it

anyways, I like a lot of their posts as day 2 goes on

GTH this slot is town, I feel like a lot of their posts are unnecessary if they are a wolf, someone prove me wrong

UNVOTE

VOTE: Stella
i’ve personally not like their handling of Seth’s slot, doesnt feel in good faith

Olivest (3): Jarek, KingTroll, ElizaThePsycho
Dum (2): Jar, Rajidae
Eevee (2): Frostwolf103, Neon
Stellaluna (2): Olivest, Lucyfer
Jar (1): Dum
Zorvo (1): Stellaluna

Not Voting (4): Eevee, Nokiel, LadyLambdaDelta, Leafia

I’m sold on V!Dum for now

VOTE: Olivest

ill iso Olivest when I wake up tmr, im tired

tell your gf to play the game lol

:really:

i’ll argue this tomorrow i’m tired

~stella

just

god how do you read through all of that and think i’m the one that’s acting in bad faith

~stella

Sups leafia ^^ nice to see you again

I’ll veto any wagon on my highest town read.

that’s a lie Raji is my highest town read but shh

I’ve officially given up on my attempt to use every Marnie quote in this game at some point

Correct Rajidae claimed that his primeape have fainted.

yeah i think everyone knows that by now

Yeah at least, everyone like Leafia.

She may be still asking more questions of what’s currently going on.

Theres a couple of missunderstandings here, especially with how you intepreted my talk about the self meta + entrance.

The self emta was never about “wolf me doesnt do this” it was about “town me does this” because i was being SRed for my normal way of playing. I was not trying to be TRed for it, just not SRed.

The entrance refers especifically to the one liner “wolfy pop in” that someone tried to read into

Same game i linked to prove my town play also shows how zorvo approaches mexh as town

im going to be honest i forgot this slot was in the game