Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

I’m not risking refreshing a mafia’s abilities so I’m fruit vendoring someone, I’ve asked in my rolecard and apparently it’ll just give you the ability to use it but you can’t do it so

fruit vendor time

I know and Eliza acts differently than this as a villager.

We love fruit :green_apple:

I do too.

You can trust me.

but what if she is a villager and i am a wolf and i killed raji, that could be a possibility too right

I figure Magnus will be easier to read as the day goes on.

you have a lot of work to bring back Roz from the dead, they had ample time to write anything, and chose to do what they usually do, which is ghost

what is wrong with you

Why didn’t she heal Raj if she’s a villager and why wasn’t she attacked after claiming joat though?

Okay so I’m thinking right now my top wolf-reads are Kingtroll for that sketchy EOD

with how Jar is acting and how Kingtroll didn’t want Jar to die if one is evil so is the other, it makes sense to me.

Other one is gonna have to be one of Leafia/Eliza, I don’t see both of you being town but you could be. Idk. Definitely not alligned either way.

Jar/Eliza are definitely feeling w/w to me right now.

I’d bet anything there’s at least one wolf among them.

I think leafia is way townier than Eliza is, regardless of mech

Well I don’t like solving through “that ability is too strong so it’s evil” because

EVEN NIGHT CPR-DOCTOR

but we’ll see

Well, I got attacked last night and Eliza didn’t, which should give you an idea of things.

eliza has a healing pokemon?

like Leafia replaced in, and was super townie from the start, and I never had a reason to feel differently

Fair enough actually.

how much would you like to bet