Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Hi Magnus are we gonna lose an F3 again?

Hmmmmmā€¦

Stella is town. So are you.

So this is all pointless.

Bro spoiler that shit

It letā€™s me use both my abilities?

Cause Iā€™m perma locked from using my second ability unless my first pokemon dies so to me it sounds awesome.

Full disclosure. Usually I can read small blocks of text without issue but my brain is not even letting me do that right now. So Iā€™m pretty sure I barely understood any of what i just read

VOTE: Lady

shrugs

i think i townread Jarek for putting the same person in townreads he omgused days ago.

one more post for oliveset to hit 500

Everyone makes mistakes.

It says it lets you use both pokemon and lets you freely choose to switch which one will be your active one yeah

I donā€™t know how that interacts with your situation

I disagree Iā€™m infallible

Gib me gib me.

Hello chat. I really need to start playing the game. Does anyone have any questions for me that I can answer in the thirteen minutes before I really do need to get to bed

FTR everything Magnus says is correct, at least of me (candle eater). I haveā€¦ not been present in this game for the last few days, to say the least, and I really need to get back into things. Unfortunately, Iā€™m still pretty busy, but Iā€™ll do my best.

Iā€™m trying to run the analysis on whether I think Jarā€™s posting is distinct from his in Pathologic Invitational, but itā€™s interfered with by the fact that I wasā€¦ uh, very busy in my mason chat during that game, and did not pay too much attention to reading him at the time.

The issue Iā€™m having here is that the main things that keep jumping out to me about Jar are reactions to being suspected, and he pretty much instantly cleared himself in Pathologic through somewhat angleshooty means. I justā€¦ dunno what I can do about this slot, honestly. I think I might be wasting my time thinking here.

Unfortunately, the slots that arenā€™t a waste of time do spend a lot of Poasting. Ahhfgufghghhuhhuhhhuhghuh Videogames are hard , This mafia shit is hard. Iā€™m going to build a world

So we take this world where Stellaluna is town. Beautiful wonderful world shining sky above etc etc etc. That means Jarek and Frostwolf probably town, Neon still probably town, and Eliza has the fucky JOAT role I will leave town for now

Leafia/Magnus/Dum/LLD/Nokiel/Jar/KT/Lucyfer

Likely four wolves in above.

For some time I have thought of common advice ā€œif you donā€™t know who the wolves are, theyā€™re good at the gameā€. Iā€™ve thought through it. Is LLD a wolf?

Seeing thisā€¦ I am none to say ā€œthey donā€™t stackā€ after many many FoL game. Lastminute 2wolves votes by both KT and Lucyfer do mean unlikely W/W, thouguh? Whyā€™d we kill 2W1H they were playing game. Hey Magnus are yo ua wolf it would be super helpful if youu were town because Oh hm maybe LLD would advise Jar to follow faer onto a vote that seems in character. For a early days I thought hte only way Zorvo W was if he was being hard coached by specifically LLD I would Create a wonderful painting if that weretrue.

World fails to narrowingdown given these conditions however. I am a deep refusual to hard scumread Lucyfer off ofimpossible role as, uh, I have. You know, had many experiences with that (sorry Jarek) but the exact circumstances of contradiction do mean I have quite some scrutiny over it. Magnus do you usually give early locktown never rescinds Magnus I feel like thatā€™s a little unnatural but I could be making that up.

Letā€™s do another vote count I think

A lot more of the spread of the vote count here. Not as much stacking. LLD would be nervous over allowing the EoD votecount notvoting with Nokiel specifically I think? I dunno if the two could be W/W. Thatā€™s a hellread from the hellmind that I am unsure of itā€™s just a weir dattitude thing but circumstances could mean that Nokiel wasnā€™t. Around to vote ???

Leafia/LLD is something bouncing around like the screen saver. It would require Zorvo to have learned some things since the last time I saw w!him but iiiiiiiimpossiblenā€™t. Itsā€™ a theory I can latch ontoā€¦ I can also see KT as the anchor to the scum in this world rather than LLD and thatā€™s pretty similar although identicalnā€™t

In conclusion uhhhh I built a world (conditions: Stellaluna town) but thereā€™s not a particularly strong throughline of the exact wolfteam that world and I am extremely tired. Jaiden told me to go to sleep like twothree hours ago and I did not abide and so yo ucan see where that takes us. Oh well it means I goodpostedfor once so

OH. Dum voters are a good thing to check in this world but Iā€™m too sleepy to do that. Stellaluna town la Dum wagon very important

Not to discredit the town-read you have on me all of a sudden but why am I town-read for you all of a sudden?

If Stellaluna are town, then you and Frostwolf are the same alignment as they have claimed parity cop on you. I townread Frostwolf. It is only within the context of this world Iā€™m building that I townread you. Outside of this world, I donā€™t know, thatā€™s why Iā€™m building the world

hm. Fair enough.