Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

You have collectively put in less effort than I would expect from either of you as a villager, from what I’ve seen. There’s a difference between looking villagery and being villagery, with the latter sometimes looking scummy (territory I’m quite familiar with), but your slot seemed more attentive on being the former.
VOTE: Olivest.

We are doing late RVS this game.
- Magnus.

@ElizaThePsycho
when u chose to poison Stella, did u you or did u not read their posts at EoD, basically claiming to be a possible investigation role?

You honestly might be on to something there. Olivest’s posts seem unnatural for both of them. Sure, I’ll be your partner and even give you a townlean in the process for this effort for now.

Hmmm, all three of them being wolves together seems a bit off to me but it’s a possibility. More likely though is two of the three being a wolf and those three always contain at least one wolf I think.

Going to call it a night now too so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

yes and I think u should die for your treatment of Raj to be brutally honest

I don’t need to necessarily townlean you to work with you. I respect you.
I scumlean Olivest because I respect May and Jaiden both and know they could do better.

like I understand that Raj was wolf reading you, almost all of day 2, but when u see someone that’s basically confirmed town, very obviously going to die, and you are basically gaslighting them, instead of trying to help them find mafia or understand you, im sorry but ya, it feels super slimy

@Jar

@Leafia
do u think Dum makes sense with Eliza? im curious, only because it was a thought i had sitting in the back of my head at points during day 2

im going to sleep, im free after work tmr, all the way until EoD, and im going to hopefully break open this game

Lucy is locktown, never rescinding.

…That posted early, but whatever.
Behold, a townie in their natural habitat: just blurting their thoughts out for everyone to hear without the hint of an agenda.

…Lucyfer, hmm. Can’t really shorten that to just Lucy, there are two of them.

U can call me Wisp, Millium, or Lucy, ive made 99% of the posts in terms of this hydra

Also why are all teh replacements super townie, and both instantly like me lol

Because we have a fresh perspective and anyone trying to shade you is pushing an agenda that we weren’t exposed to.

Backups are terrifying for trusted wolves.

please dont use such words she is a very good friend of mine. i made her question her own reasoning because i know she is wrong in wolfreading me.

sorry if i have done something that bad i didnt realize so

SIPPPPPPPPP

stella says that jarek could target frost
i have no clue why or what this means but uh
sure?
-luna

It’s not as good as it sounds

lucyfur
-luna