Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Last time KT was coasty I remember was that alien game, he was a drug dealer or something in that game. If you can recall that game and what he was like then and draw similarities and tell me what you think I’d be interested.

Personally I don’t know. The coasty stuff seems to be Townie or at least NAI to Kingtroll as a player. I have a scum-read but I am not against changing my mind.

Didn’t you say something after Pathological about exaggerating your frustrations to appear towny, whereas as a villager you try to keep that all to yourself? May.

I get that mentality of “I TR these people and everyone else can die”, but also no. I have slots that feel worse rn and I’d rather we didn’t chase a slot that is more null than wolfy

Shocking that’s never happened before in any game I’ve ever played ever.

It’s Werewolf people die D1. It doesn’t suck for them it’s literally how the game works.

I do not recall that game, as I did not read it. Sorry. spill my reading mods helphelphelhpehlephlephe

Nah, the tell was expressing those frustrations in a self-deprecating way. I complain about having zero reads all the time as a villager

Conclusion: Your wrong on me again.

did frost ever claim exactly what they did to Neon on night 1?

Which part am I wrong on?

Great talk

A vigi shooting a hydra sucks for them, that’s what I meant.

Someone who isn’t playing towny gets to coast by because people are like “oh noes they aren’t being wolfy”

Its dumb. Wolfs don’t sit in thread being blatantly wolfy they sit in thread being meh and people ignore them because even though they aren’t being towny they also aren’t being wolfy.

If someone isn’t towny they are wolfy. LLD has done nothing towny. They should die. They also give us info which right now is important I don’t really feel like killing someone’s bpv and getting no info again.

I can second this part, and only this part.

Afaik nope they refuse to be specific

LLD doesnt sit in the thread and be meh as a wolf
/shrug

anways im going to sleep, and then i gotta try to finish the rest of my isos, and formulate a lean list

Me as a whole lol

Im 99% sure they copied ur pokemon for what its worth

I disagree. It’s Werewolf it’s the game. If you sign up and think you deserve to live past d1 because you’re a hydra or something oh well.

People die d1 in mafia. People die n1 in mafia. Its part of the game.

I didn’t say I scumread you lol.

Listen, Magnus, all my reads in mafia are based off of how people react to my slot, and every day I wake up and my slot did things when I was asleep. You can see how this is difficult for me.

Hey Magnus when was the last time you said lol