Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

That’s cool. I don’t know them. I do know they are decidedly wolfy as far as I am concerned and that everybody’s inability to show me anything towny and say anything other than “they are null” is pinging me in about every possible way

NVM found it. Damnit. Foiled again

Being consecutively executed and shot by an undisclosed vigilante means you looked suspicious, and two people failing to make themselves look good in the eyes of the populace is pretty feelsbad.
We don’t have to agree, I’m just saying it’s sad.

Two minutes ago. You quoted the post.

I’d happily kill them than lol that does not sound towny to me lol

I didn’t say you said that

You’re coming across as very defensive for me implying you’ve been posted a lot of fluff and not a lot of content and it’s bizarre.

I shouldn’t have even HAD to shoot them. They should have died when they were executed for being wolfy.

They played mafia and died such is the game. Raj died to why are you not concerned about their gameplay experience lol

Mods help everything feels out of my control I feel like I’m watching the game play itself but every time I try to have involvement in it I feel as if I’m dipping my feet into a whirlpool and just instinctively pull back. And I know underneath that whirlpool there is a wonderful upside down city full of Finding the Scum but I can’t bring myself to overcome the inherent ingrained reaction Not to jump in the scary ocean mods helphelp help help hep help

Neon is defensive. Alert the presses that’s never happened in a mafia game before.

I just think your conclusion was bad.

See the problem i havw with wolf!Neon, is like if that was the case, i dont think the start of day 2 like ever happens lol

I didn’t even remember Raj died at first, I had to be reminded. I don’t know why and I haven’t wondered why Raj died, I hadn’t the time.

“This person hasn’t done as much as you’d expect from their post count.”
“You’re wrong, your reasoning is faulty!”

Let’s get you immersed, friend. I think what you need is a conversation with other players where you share your views and ask theirs and then get to understand what’s going on. Once you’re in. I suggest you ISO who you don’t understand. Possibly the slots that are now assumed town for convenience so that you can take a stance you like.

Kinda Coasty and hedgy the entire game, was Town to be fair. I was an Alien that game so my reaction to that behaviour may be different to how I am now reacting to it. I’d need a second opinion.

Awesome. Why do you think we’re town

Gimme a moment to look, I’m curious.

Clearly an imposter

Why do I think you’re town? I don’t. But I also want to give you direction to clear yourself so that I don’t misexe you because you froze up to pressure like I did sometimes in Pathologic.

What are your goals right now? Is there anything you want to explore or accomplish right now? Which slot do you have most trouble understanding and who do you think can get you answers? Do you think there’s something in someone’s ISO you want answers for?

Sorry for kind of just spewing questions, but I want to give you a starter pack of questions to answer for now, because you seem to struggle to get answering presently

Did you know I have an evil twin? Yes, and they’re bluffing Philosopher.

That’s all fair enough, and thank you for your effort.

My issue is that I don’t understand any of the slots in this game. I solve off of flips (which we’re very short on, because everyone has two lives), associative reads (which become exponentially more difficult as more players are added to the game, and this one has 16), and reactions to my own behaviour (which are very difficult to gauge when the majority of what my slot’s posted hasn’t been me).

I think I’ve just… found myself out of my depth. It’s been a few months since I’ve properly played a game, and when there’s so much other stress around, it’s difficult to get back into things.

There’s just… not enough material here, and usually when I don’t have enough material, I make something up and see what happens, but already being three votes from execution and having a partner who I feel obligated to protect makes that, uh, high-pressure.

This doesn’t answer any of your questions. It dodges them. I can say that my plan coming into thread, before I chickened out, was to see what would happen with a Dum wagon, because I think he’s interacted with the game in interesting ways and I want to see what would happen if I tried pushing a little there.