Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

I’m saying we’re taking a big risk by letting ANYONE make it very far with 2 lives unless they’re somehow so confirmed town they’re never a wolf. I think absolutely everyone should recieve a vote and lose a life before they make it to lylo, so that at the very least if we do reach lylo, we aren’t in a situation where we can’t win.

And I don’t know what that means for the wolves and our votes. I’m down to be voted out starting tommorow since Solrock is going to be a meatshield from tonight onwards and completely useless.

i forgot to explain why i made those sus posts

this made me feel nice, now that i have been read as town i can say anything i want so i did and it ended it receiving fat backlashes

Good old IC days in Pathologic.

I’ll answer these later

I know this runs the risk of robbing town of their bulletproof vests so this is something I suggest we do at an ample time and not immediately. We vote suspicious people with 2 pokemon as a PRIORITY and save executing people and actually getting them out of the game when we’re more into it and have more information. It makes sense in my head right now maybe others will protest but for me personally I’m not sitting on 2 overpowered pokemon so I could care less

That makes sense. I hadn’t sufficiently thought about the implications of people with two lives remaining in the endgame.

It does change how I think about the wagon on us, both in terms of potential wolves and potential town on it. I’m too tired for changing the way I think I want to be sostatic forever I think. But whatever. I’m learning and growing even if I’m mad about it

based

Hey Jarek how normal are you as a wolf. Like are you a normal amount of normal or is it abnormal. In either direction. Abnormally abnormal or normally abnormal or abnormally normal.

Ive realized that no small part of whats happened to me is that I keep hitting on my wolf instincts when I have to go back to Discord to discuss something with someone??? I think that might be part of why I kept failing to solve earlier. Because the motions of being a hydra communicating on Discord are exactly the same as the motions of being a wolf. And there’s the same sense of responsibility to youur buddies to not get died.

What kind of question is this

Normal one

Then I have no idea

Fellow Americans. It is your moral compulsion to absolutely destroy your sleep schedule so you can play mafia with me at 4 AM :)

im not american but its morning here

you talk too much i feel like unvoting lol

Hte May Special

what

I dunno I’m just typing words into the text box

i am wondering if i should do that