Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

I hear it’s one of the parts of mafia . Maybe even all ofthem

your name should be mayden why is it olivest

Youre the first to ask this somehow. When we decided we were gonna hydra I suggested some kinda Mayden Maiden joke first but we ended up deciding that, quote, “hydra accounts should be named like children”, and following jokes about Olives and Olivers, we went for Olivest. Per the law of equivalent exchange I will be naming my firstborn “Hydra Account 4”

I’m a lesbian it’s not particularly easy for me to acquire a firstborn but mark my words I’ll find a way. For Hydra Account 4

for Hydra Account 4

i like how you are applying this law here

I know its little odd, if we do exe Stella right here, we won’t able to confirm the credibility of Eliza’s poison. Since this is applied to active pokemon you’re currently pushing, it will likely not carry to benched pokemon.

But you are not voting her for mech reason.

What do you mean, “confirm the credibility of Eliza’s poison”? Confirm that it exists? I already know Eliza’s role exists; the items she gives are loud and we got one N1. Even if you don’t believe us, she’ll keep giving out items to others, too.

Right now I am very much losing motivation that there is two if not three people to blame because of the style to play:

Causing frustration on players because they feel ignored, then you should re-consider that and not complain and blame it on others.

But see what I mean? I honestly don’t want that play doing that myself, but I have one conclussion:

It’s toxic and this should be DISCOURAGED to continue that play

You gain nothing from the reactions, the players you tested will see you on negatively side and will not change that.

You are paranoid of the players that read you, and if they wolfread you, you automatically assume its a wolf doing that

The recent example is Magnus and Neon

“No you are wrong”
“No you are bad”

Gal, by the end of the day - social reads will outweigh mech confirmation.

Yes, the reason I do not like Neon socially but hence I think its good idea to check mechanically and also deductive reasoning on her case for her N1 action:

You dont attack your own townreads as town vigi, wolf attacking townreads? Then you are caught. That’s it.

I am also glad SOMEONE like Magnus is considering a world about AI for shot against 2wolves because I havent discussed that.

Am I lying? No.

Am I at my limit of tolerating Neon because she puts me on bad position every time I mention her? Yes.

You are not the center of the attention that this game needs, you are disrupting it and make everyone just stop caring about you and perhaps even Olivest hydra.

I can’t guarantees my mech clear gives you free pass to do toxic plays. You should know that better Neon.

And I am giving Olivest one more chance because of May.

What’s the basis of the Stella wagon?

So why are you voting Lady again?

Hey guess what. Your info is wrong. Again.

Neon.

You did voted Lady before.

Do not do it again.

I’m willing to vote Lady because they are a wolf. I’m not though.

Oooo is this a threat?

how can you at the same time think this and

This

Probably not. I am town tho so go for it

btw i saw someone say there is probably one in lefia/Dum and i would love if they tried to sell me on it because i dont think theres ever one here

this is not a good way to read my slot. My entire play style revolves about knowing who im playing with, so you would assume im half decent at reading past games.

Im not saying i wouldnt wokshop it in woofchat, i absolutly would, but i do it as town easily as well

You have a good point here, I got confused on your fake greencheck play and got stuck on that, but I didn’t consider why you townread Jar after that…

I no longer have a reason to suspect for those interactions, I think.