For my viewing sake
EDIT: I’m smart and I can copy past properly

Wow people not having flipped sucks for VCA
eh

Mech info that I got:
I am posioned

sigh

Is that for me or

im trying to think in my head who poisons someone I claimed had no KP on their currently held pokemon, and ur slot was open about some of their abilities

like I really dont understand what’s happening here
I cant read any of these night actions

like we need to vote out people with two lives, and KP the ones that dont, and not KP more people with 2 lives, so we have less and less info

I tend to backread mostly for the slot I replaced into
And don’t really find much evidence of this
eyes narrow

My only explanation atm is that scum may just have found my slot’s reads and/or its abilities annoying and was okay with a low-impact slot having some mech power

Hey gang I’m nolifing the Splatfest and Jaiden is asleep so it’ll probably be a little while before any of us can check in. Bye Magnus :( Now I’m the most well-adjusted person here (lying)

its doubtful wolves poisoned u, im mostly trying to think about what player might have poisoned u

May I get caught up on why or is this just your thoughts

I see Stella has claimed poisoned before

u read ur own iso, and couldnt find the part where your slot talked a tiny bit about one of their abilities

no i found it

that didn’t really fit my bill of “open about abilities” but i guess?

i think outright claiming u have a manipulate that most likely looks like a frozen claim, is pretty dmn open when the alternative is, you just dont need to say anything lol

guess so
…just asked about my ability in the rolecard and it doesn’t seem to be doing much manipulating anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

You haven’t answered my other question though
Why do you think it’s town who poisoned me?

Im not sure what u are trying to get from this question?
I guess I could assume wolves dont want to give us info on, “Ohh this person was poisoned, probably town”
another response would be, maybe they are poisoning u, because they dont think anyone would heal u?
but why not just freeze the confirmed healer

hi bean

~stella

Hmmmm
I don’t really like this
Someone tell me why?
Thinking it’s because 1) why would town not claim the poison and/or accuse my slot first and 2) why does it feel like lucyfer is workign with the assumption that it’s town to begin with

hi hi hello