Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

i actually thought many will die this night since many have only one pokemon and all people have at least one fainting attack

You should play with me more I’m a very strange person to play with in general

With the information today my new PoE is still the same as it was yesterday. Neon might be fishy in my opinion depending on what they say they did but at least they confirm my ability was used

Didn’t eliza get their poison pokemon voted off just now, so someone else has a poisoner?

ok so frostwolf hasnt voted anyone except eevee in day 2. some might wolfread him but i dont

It is starting to feel like Lucy is pushing back against townies and trying to sow doubt wherever it may be and that feels like TMI. I don’t like it.

Typing this between Splatoon matches but pretty sure Lucy is just straight up town

If they’re town they need to stop scumreading me or we will inevitably lose as the game goes on unless mafia decide to kill me and solve that problem

And if I’ve learned anything in BOTC if someone is being seen as evil they’ll be left alive to fall on the sword for the actual evils

I wanted to be able to read into Stellaluna’s reaction to my attempts to connect htem and Lucyfer, as wolves love to react distinctively when you connect them to townies, but that reaction… did not appear to exist, as most people’s did to that case. Which frustrated me, because then I did all that talking for nothing

Anyway as I said if I get my way I get to be voted today so I can do my whole removing everyones shields thing to not lose to mafia simply having too many lives to kill thanks

Hold up

Did neon and the woof factional stack?

That was N3 they should have shot per their claim

I claim this poison btw

EoD on 5 AM in the morning for me and while I did vote Olivest on first half of Day 3, I have rescinded this because the hydra give me reason to believe this may be town much like Neon.

Also what just happen?

Only one person ded, so maybe heon stacked?

You mean on Eevee/Magnus?

Hypothetically either factional and Neon went on Magnus or either side have missed one attack.