Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Come back later is a option too

Im so confused by this post

because I chose the game where everyone is a one shot exec/attack/everything proof to tryhard for some fucking reason and whatever I say gets ignored in 5 minutes by people Iā€™m sure are doing it on purpose to push an agenda but Iā€™m also sure its not even fucking AI??? Theyā€™re just doing it because theyā€™re like that as a person??? maybe theyre bitter or something

this isnt towards one person btw. i wish it was just one person

im just letting my brain say my thoughts on the game in my natural way of ā€œunhinged ramblingā€

U call what u are doing try harding? Lol
Im not even sure what u are saying that u think is grtting ignored

Iā€™m listening

i have genuinely never tried so fucking hard in a mafia game
this isnt a joke
i have stayed up to 4am every sod/eod just to commit to this game
i have gotten my old shitty laptop out that I hate so I can type in a higher quality. Using this laptop is exhausting and difficult for SO many reasons. I wish I could just use my PC right now but nope! I canā€™t do that!
ive done so much to play this game to my best just to be told im trolling every 5 seconds
and I couldnā€™t just not, I feel like I have to. To me this is like playing my own setup since I made something so similar
not to mention may didnā€™t join this game by theirself for a reason. Iā€™ve gotta play my part here

look Iā€™m gonna go eat something, since I woke up so late Iā€™ve not really eaten much today
Iā€™ll be back later probably

jesus

<3 Iā€™m trying to listen to youā€¦ and work with youā€¦ sorry if it seems like Iā€™m standing against you or trying to disvalue what youā€™ve provided here.

yeah. its not bad as it sounds honestly
6 hours of sleep is as good as 10 for me (smth smth genetics or whatever) but it takes me a SIGNIFICANT amount of willpower to stay up that long

gonna have chicken for dinner :)

6 hours is usually okay for most people honestly

dont worry youve been great this game
well except the consistent threat of property damage via blowing up my laptop

I donā€™t do that for obvious reasons.

are u me

What do you mean, no?

VOTE: Eliza

~stella

I hate this game