Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

i have my gripes about olive
other than that looks decent
remind me to reread nokiel at some point today

• luna

eliza claimed 2-shot doctor lol
-luna

Leafia is the first person i have tried to freeze.

olivest should probably be whited out tbh since its a gut read

And then changed into 3-ability 1-shot with poison, doctor heal and ailment heal.

That’s basically JOAT.

who is nokie?

missing a L on Nokiel

Now beancat.

ah i c

shes probably actually a 2-shot joat who wanted to wolfside the second poison but died
-luna

All right, fair enough

god damnit why cant i just townclear half the game
because vulpix and whatever lld’s paralyzing pokemon died n2 neither of them could burn you to prevent a kill or para-kill you to delay your attack until your pokemon is already dead
presumably the scumkill was blocked since the only kill was from you but it wasn’t on you since you didnt receive a burn, para, or other roleblock to prevent your attack (this is assuming the mafia hasnt flew hard utr or has a majority of people with both abilities, in which case they probably wouldnt be worried)
this is such a tricky situation and I hate it and are you sure you cant switch out or is it just the turn after you use hyper beam because i dont unDERSTAND WHY YOU WOULD JUST BE FOREVER LOCKED IN please confirm that

i thought i had something for a minute and ive LOST it and oh for fuck sake my headphones cut off one minute

Hmm.

Okay I’m noticing Eliza sits on town majority wagons during the day at different points but never ends on them.

i shouldnt of slept in sod i woke up at 3pm anyways
no amount of sleep will ever be enough
i can have 10 hours a night for a month straight and I will be tired every day. forever.

That’s 2 shot joat for each item.

Yeah which makes me say that I stand corrected.

omg twinning

I’m sure that I’m restricted by the rules of my role yes.

im actually going insane rn

Why I’m not even using that many gifs