Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

It is the fucking wild life department in here Lucyfer we are prosecuting you for illegal fishing. Sorry. The environment is in shambles. The fish have posts poisoning anyway they’re not safe to eat

Neon if you are done i think you need to out what you did

I personally don’t think that LLD would have a full doctor in addition to the poison heal but /shrug
thats purely setup meta
-luna

I continue to need one more piece of info lol

I agree. But I’d like to hear them say it.

Yeah, you’re right. I doubt Neon can continue to fool everyone for much longer if I’m right on her being a wolf.

VOTE: Eliza

And Neon, you can find games where I’ve reacted to pushes on me like this regardless of alignment so it isn’t AI for me.

I’m not defending Olivest right now although I do think they’ve been fairly villagery.

This is also the first time I’ve been a villager in a game with you I believe.

Not only am I literally not, this is howIreact topushes regardless of alignment.

Magnus wasn’t PoE and who’s to say he wasn’t the scumkill? I also hate how Neon is acting and how she has been acting too. Ihonestly only scumlean her at the moment though and only slightly

Just because you call me a wolf doesn’t make me a wolf. All you’re doing is making it more likely that the wolves can get away with factionalling me and calling it a vig shot.

Maybe not your PoE but he was most peoples PoE tbh

Neon apparently has mech from her second pokemon, we need LLD to respond before she can out the mech

My read on Neon is entirely based on if her alternative ability is actually cool as hell or not. If it’s not cool I will be very upset

i have some theories which i shouldnt really out, but yeah i think its cool as fuck and neon is absolutely always town for it

POV: How spec chat sees dum after he TRs all the wolf team

Morning nerds

ignore the fact i just woke up at 2pm

May I ask why

I already explain, but the person you replaced did not sit well with me, and i think they were a wolf

Which, consequently, means i think you are a wolf

The only reason I’m giving Neon a pass from wolfcoring her is that she has no prior experience with v!Leafia.

Neon, here’s some homework for you. Go read some of my villager games. Warrior Cats FM which is in the archives would be a good start.

Here’s a link to it: Warrior Cats FM [6/15] - Dark Forest wins! - Completed - Forum of Lies

That is atrocious to read on mobile holy fuck

What would you say to this? @Dum

leafia stop. Lets be real here. If you thunderdome Neon you will die. You never win that thunderdome. So, honestly, regardless of your aligment just drop it.

But yeah neon go read some games and re-evaluate it will do good

I say im perfectly okay with my poison decision. Team rocket KP does not come with the pokemon, so lucyfers check doesnt really mean shit. The wording on the OP is clear “team rocket may not holster their weapon.”

While i agree we should start taking away backup lifes, i dont think that should be our priority over executing or NKing scum reads

Plus, im pretty confortable with the current life dsitribution, most people i dont feel confortable with having two lifes already lost one