Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

i cant wait until day 14

I actually did say I havent switched did I not?

Weā€™re getting Eliza first and lhf is always town so youā€™re not lhf if youā€™re a wolf.

Mindmeld with me.

Your action claim couldā€™ve proven useful earlier. Why didnā€™t you claim a target?

Laughs

Truer words have never been spoken.

48 hours is fine. Probably better too.

To seem more legitimite.

Fair enough. Weā€™ll hold you to this then.

ā€¦

Explain using actual logic because if you donā€™t find me as town, you have to be trying not to do so at this point and I have to admit that Iā€™m feeling pretty ignored right now since it feels like no one is bothering to read my posts anymore. Itā€™s a bit frustrating to be honest.

I doubt they were given fakeclaims honestly.

My PGO pokemon is the one thatā€™s alive actually.

I also said that my Skarmory had the detect ability giving me a summary of the ability of someoneā€™s active pokemon.

Ah yeah that explains, and Jarā€™s the one that unfreeze you right?

Unburned me.

Well unburn, unfreeze, same difference

Two completely different things but yes he was.

Just reread the op and saw this. Betting the factional is an ability one of the wolves has.

Heck no, stay at 48 thank you.

your read confidence doesnā€™t match up with whatā€™s posted in the thread
I think itā€™s indicative of TMI on slots like magnus

I do think you could be full-omgusā€™ing your readlist as town so thatā€™s /shrug but thatā€™s not a townie point because its not hard to fake as wolf either
i think that if youre a townie you need to evaluate in your games more deeply about whether your tells you think are actually accurate
because from my side of the board I donā€™t think they are
and theyā€™re fully made up of thinking that is extremely easy to fake as wolf because itā€™s just mechanically using simple tells without justifications and presenting that as a confident ultimatum
-luna

Whoops sorry Leafia.

Mindmeld for wrong reasons, meant to reply to host whilst agreeing with the phrase.

frost i meant

what if someone just claims you lied?

switching is not provable

so like

your whole ā€œi wont switch so im not pushableā€ is ???

Just read this too so I doubt true joats can actually exist.

Ah really? Sigh.
Well I suppose I see no harm switching now.

valid point
im looking mechanically at something like
eliza/[kt or olivest] because theyre both claiming doctor and i doubt they both exist as doctors in this setup
-luna

Guess I wasnā€™t good in bluffing, now that is one way to ruin the parade coming from Leafia.

okay now explain why im scum to me

How come I canā€™t just be a confident town? Do you really think a wolf would act that confident on people. As to whether or not theyā€™re accurate, I donā€™t know. I even think I might have too many townreads to feel comfortable since it makes me worried that I might be misreading someone. Regardless of Elizaā€™s flip, I think Iā€™ll have to do some reevaling. I also have a lot of experience with Magnus and Iā€™ll be the first to admit that sometimes I can sound more or less confident than I actually am, but he seemed pretty villagery to me. This response of yours is pretty villagery though.