Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Gth if there has to be a wolf between kt and olivert and they arent both, id pick olivert. I think as it stands if KT isnt lying their doctor claim makes more sense based on its conditional

I’d say it’s far more likely to be KT myself. Olivest has at least engaged in solving. KT hasn’t.

Tbf the last time i saw u confixent was when u were a wolf, i think you sre more tonally unstable as town, though idk if this read works anymore

honestly ignore lucyfer when talking about me
theyve shown clear as day they just want me killed and they dont care about my alignment

No olivert has not engaged in solving, and KT makes sense as someone who is town and is also loat in the sauce

KT could be w and you be villa from that
i just doubt the fact that we supposedly have 3 doctors
-luna

Agreed, sounds more like cornered jackal to me. I don’t even think me or Jarek provoked her anything since parity cop check is outted and I was sceptical about the result myself.

do you mean someone is lying or that one of them is mafia?

both (although you probably mean the second)
i dont think any of you three except maybe KT can reasonably backtrack from their doctor claim without it being a
moment
i literally wolfread all three of you socially anyways so im almost certain one of the doctors if not 2 are wolves fakeclaiming
-luna

me when we have 3 doc claims and raji still dies n2
-luna

i know, thats why im wondering why you scumread me

im fairly used to telling everyone why their reads on me are wrong but ive had 0 chance to do that this game

great point, the fuck was oli thinking

its mostly a vibe thing
partially, it’s the PoE
i think bean/neon/dum/lld are town
im leaning away from jarek/frost/lucy worlds
so thats like
jar/you/eliza/kt/leafia pool to want to hit in atm

the second part is that, from the lens of my parity check and jarek boosting neon
your d1 looks agenda’d af on pushing jarek/lucy/me and i never read your pushes there as particularly sincere (you yourself admitted your jarek read wasn’t sincere)
+then you fell off to posting entirely basically non-content after d2
i just feel like it lines up with my mental model of what you’d do as wolf
that’s all
-luna

i am going to spend tonight quoting all my content post d1 im actually sick of this

admittedly i’ve missed a lot of the htread
but every time after d2 ive seen you show up its not to push anything or give any reads most of the time
possibly small sample size

i do think that you’re almost always w if eliza is a w mechanically
both with you trying to lead CFDs off of eliza on EoD2 and with you claiming doc to bail out the mech on eliza today
-luna

Um hello, if Olivest is paralyzed then the heal isn’t going to reach Rajidae N2.

you honest to god believe there are two mafia healing roles

no youre just lying
why is mafia lying about their roles so farfetched to other people
-luna

i think the funniest timeline is one where mafia peeked me n1 and parad me thinking id heal raji

Actually lets look at this differently

@Olivest which target are you suppose to be on N2?

And I somehow make a lucky guess on Neon without any information that she is the one doing night kill on 2Wolves?

Well actually it is still a lucky guess, her ability doesn’t prove she did the kill but it’s possible for her.