Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

:wowee:

Leafia did a near-identical weird speculation on wolf mechanics that were in the OP as wolf in Flickerā€¦

you think I have TMIā€™d you town in a post that literally assumes you are wolf?

all I request is that you kill leafia after me now
tbh

and KingTroll

thatā€™s your team

part of it that is

If we have 72 hours plz dont hammer i want to be able to say my thoughts on my day odd

VOTE: Leafia

Its gunna be good for my ability to write more thoughts in the off chance i die

ElizaThePsycho (5): Dum, Stellaluna, Leafia, Jar, beancat
Olivert (1): Lucyfer
Leafia (1): Neon

Not Voting (6): Olivest, Jarek, Frostwolf103, LadyLambdaDelta, KingTroll, ElizaThePsycho

Like if this VC kills a wolf, its because everybody is drained from two lives mechanic

Under normal circumstances i probably wouldnt believe it

U have 24 hours, Help us instead of ateing in spec chat, if you are town

What does this even mean?

if eliza is a wolf sheā€™s being bussed

this seems like a pretty simple conclusion

~stella

i do think eliza is posting like a wolf in antispew rn

~Stella

I dont believe in anti spew, i think a smart team, juat tells them to stfu

Otherwise i dont like ignoring peoples posts, and i want to give them the chance to help town with their posts if they are going to die

Stop trying to shade me here.

You said if. Thatā€™s not literally assuming that Iā€™m a wolf.

Not going to happen if town is smart. Itā€™ll likely happen though and I should never live to lylo at this rate. The wolves will find it easy to trick a villager into voting for me.

Stop with the wolfy voting please and start townsiding if youā€™re town. If we have deepwolves 100% of the time one of them is Neon.

Town would never say what sheā€™s saying.

Pretty sure that since burn can even stop the factional kill, that the factional kill must be an ability and Lucy, I do setup speculation every game regardless of alignment. It helps villagers win if they can figure stuff like that out. Shading me for doing so is extremely wolfy.

She 100% is and sheā€™s spewing me town so hard. As well as KT wolf. Look how she says she wants the two of us dead both in seperate posts.

And if Neon is town, she needs to get out of her confbiased tunnel on me already.

Antispew exists. Doesnā€™t matter if you believe it or not. Lucy is honestly dropping slightly for me. This just sounds like a wolf wanting to save their partner slightly. Thatā€™s the vibe Iā€™m getting right now. Pulling Lucy out of my towncore. Might put them back in depending on Elizaā€™s flip, but itā€™s not a good look for Lucy if Eliza flips wolf.

Funny. Youā€™ve been doing the exact opposite to me.

Anyway, going to take a nice nap now. :sleepingleafeon:

oh for fuck sakes

Everybody is addicted to the word shade today. Is this shade VOTE: Leafia