Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

o no i have been called out for appropriating cat culture

-luna

VOTE: Eliza

Friendly reminder that phase end is in a little over 5 hours, since I am back home sooner than I thought. If you would like me to keep it 72 hours, plz say so in ur role pms.

UPDATE: Was asked to keep it 72 hours, I also just noticed that Trisscar didn’t clarify it could either be 48 hours or 72 hours. So I don’t feel its good to deny yall the 72 hours thats confirmed in the day 4 post.

@ElizaThePsycho | @Stellaluna | @Zorvo | @Olivest | @Jarek | @Neon | @Lucyfer | @Frostwolf103 | @Dum @LadyLambdaDelta | @Magnus | @Nokiel | @Jar | @KingTroll

My day off is gunna be during the night phase and another 24 hours isnt gunna do us any good for our sanity, mafia os fun

we could just hammer

~stella

this

im not even sure what to do with the 5 hours to SoD we have, i dont want 29

this is just like George Orwell’s 1984

can we not talk about that book, im tired of hearing about it for 6 months cus lol literature project

oh
sorry

instead of AtEing in thread I will AtE in spec chat i guess
:wowee:

This is honestly a very good idea.

I agree with Olivest looking pretty good at least.

I have no idea myself.

Laughs at the gif

I doubt anyone really wants it to be 72 hours and the way things are going, I have a feeling Eliza will be hammered before 48 hours are even up.

We should definitely hammer.

Now to head back out for now. :sleepingleafeon:

werent you just worrying that eliza was town

leafia has skill issues with TMI

when leafia dies, if she flips wolf
analyze her spew to the ends of the earth

tho she might’ve gotten better at controlling TMI (and probably did)
so be careful

Only a slightly nagging worry but no way is 24 more hours going to be good for the sanity of the town either way. That and Eliza’s flip will be valuable info. Now to head out for real. :sleepingleafeon:

Thanks for TMIing me town there. Third time’s the charm. :sleepingleafeon: