Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Don’t care + didn’t ask + I get 0.67 likes per post to your 0.48

The one game I played as mafia on this site as an Alien in Zorvo’s game I was far from “Nervous” as an evil so if I ever was one again I definitely wouldn’t be “nervous”. Disinterested is a more accurate description. Because it’s D1. I’ve stated several times I hate D1 and absolutely do not care for any of it. Any scumreading you can make on D1 is entirely tinfoil hat theories with no possible leads or information and if you get lucky and hit mafia, it would be luck.

It’s hard to formulate a response to any of this that isn’t just me staring with a deadpan expression and then typing the words lol in chat and pressing enter. I don’t want to be rude about this but like. You’re trying to meta me that much is clear, but I make a point of making my meta un-meta-able as possible and try to change up how I play every game.

:nerd_face:

I can’t think of another sentence to say the same point about how I don’t solve D1 most of the time unless I really don’t like something so uhm

:nerd_face: again

:nerd_face:

I mean maybe it is a bit rude to laugh at people trying to play the game D1. God forbid, I respect those that do because it gives me something to latch onto and play the game with. but personally, I cannot help but feel like it’s all fillabustering and people are just making stuff up just to make connections that aren’t there. 24 hours explaining how X-Y-Z is evil just for them to flip Town. 1/4 chance they flip mafia and in which case yeah whoo otherwise, eh. D1 is boring.

It’s funny though.

If nothing else this gave me something to do for about 20 minutes because I pulled Chef in my BOTC game and then died N1 so whatever I’m bored.

why are u shading your hydra partner? also I didn’t really read their points, just the stuff they quoted from jarek

Even if I die D1 for being incorrectly meta-read it’s not going to stop me from continuing to make attempts to be un-meta’able, because being meta’d is lame asf.

Yeah I’m wondering your reasons
I don’t get it

just win all 3 of your champs games as a wolf, get 3rd place, and continue to play the same way as town
easy enough

All right fine, read post #710 of mine

Wallpost is #698

I have bolded from last quote why I find this funny mechanically wise, that is not going to happen D1.

That comes out as defensive that someone like me is going to discredit the wallpost because of the contradiction in the statement.

I have impression that you posted the wallpost, Jaiden. But yeah what the hell, that was a big miscommunication going on there, that’s why I find no teamwork in Hydra bit funny.

That wallpost essentially amounted to Opinion-based accusations where I say something and the hydra goes “that’s now how Jarek would act if he was town!!” with no actual basis on that opinion at all and I’m playing the exact same way I always do

Sure is! :+1:

However, these are my reads,

Like you say this yet you left out my two town reads and only brought up my wolf reads cause it concerns you.
:crazy_face:

do you think you have been townie?

@Frostwolf103
the dissonance is kinda wolfy if I think about it really hard

I don’t really care if I’ve been townie or not lol. I don’t jump into FM games thinking “how do I make people trust me” I jump into it thinking how can I entertain myself the most

Lucy is lockscum btw
Wall 2 incoming

Nah man I just don’t want your wagon to fade away that easily. :kissing_heart:

I do what I want. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey it’s me the other head. I can confirm that Lucy is lockscum

no u just shade day 1 players, noted

Yeah because it’s funny

Huh?

Why won’t you explain it lucyfer

Okay I know laughing at D1 players is mean but like. It is funny

InB4 2Wolves and Stella both flip wolf and people accuse me of bussing :stuck_out_tongue: