Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Im not a fan of how they shade the thread state, but if ur read on me amounts to, “they didn’t answer this question right away”, you are in for a wild ride

You actually think you’re gonna find an evil based on social reads entirely. You just blindly vote someone and claim you’re a psychic that can see into the future and know that person is a wolf and maybe you get lucky.

And if you do, your ego gets inflated to god-tier proportions. And that’s just hilarious.

This can be town.

so what, we just wing it, till we kill a wolf, and the game starts because we have associations, that people can still read wrong?

I am a psychic that can see into the future and know that person is a wolf. And I always get lucky

No other people can play the game how they want to play but don’t get upset at me because I choose to play the game my way. If I played it like everyone else does taking D1 seriously I’d go insane. And burn out on this game very quickly.

u havent done anything except shade people for playing their way, what…

Wrong

it’s not “you” or “I”

No I’ve just been poking fun at people if you call that shade and that’s enough to shake the foundation of their read and credibility then their read wasn’t a good one in the first place.

If one person going “lol” is enough to make everyone stop following them. then lol.

Hmm… I need to get it lookin’ a little more natural…

I wish I lived in that mystical wonderland but I don’t. I can’t be the only one that gets demoralized when they thought they were hella right on someone and they flip town right

For the record, the entire dissonance thing was a bit and we were fucking around and Jaiden has been online this entire time, as have I, and we have been laughing about it in hydra chat for twenty minutes now. Voting Jarek in the first place was Jaiden’s idea. You got baited

what dont u understand, the word “dissonance”? I think Jaiden coming in and shading their own hydra partner, is low key weird as hell

Fair Point Oliver, let’s see what Robert says.

Yep it’s looking rough out there, Jarek goes back to Null.

So true

VOTE: Lucyfer

my crystal ball told me that’s all thanks

whats your social read their? omgus? lol

Now you’re getting the idea

Did May or Magnus shade each other when they were hydra partners?
I don’t Remember.