Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Okay and fair enough. Sorry again.

Going to he as d out for a bit to watch anime. :sleepingleafeon:

glad to see nothing productive happened in the last 12 hours and will probably continue for the rest of the phase

extensions are pro town and hammers are anti town in literally every situation btw

~stella

w/e I dont think this game is possible to win if Eliza is town
I dont even have the wim to solve this game, and my brain canā€™t even figure out as the days go on, if this game is even possible

im putting it at L1, even against my own mindset (of which we discussed)
and then im going to watch a bit more anime before I jump into this game
if someone hammers before than ohh well

@Stellaluna
im not even sure what ur problem is, since u think leafia is a wolf regardless of Elizaā€™s alignment

VOTE: Eliza

again, im not interested in going the mile to solve this game if this is town and u guys all have the mindset that early hammers are pro town

I think this setup is heavily broken at this point unless olivert and KT are both town, stopping kills and town!Neon stops trying to justify why them killing town is ok

@Leafia
I dont think u have been townie

@Neon
I think u should stop trying to justify killing town, and also if Eliza is a town, thatā€™s a third towns blood on ur hand, so town u looks super shit mechanically

ElizaThePsycho (6): Dum, Leafia, Jar, beancat, Frostwolf103, Lucyfer
Leafia (3): Neon, Olivest, ElizaThePsycho
Olivest (1): Stellaluna

Not Voting (3): Jarek, LadyLambdaDelta, KingTroll

@Stellaluna
u got what u want, hammer away

@Neon
like honestly, if Im a wolf, and u are town, hypothetically, why would I ever waste time stopping ur kills if you are basically cleaning up our lynches for us that have all been town

its more of a mindset thing i just feel like we should have had this flip a while ago

do you have more you want to say before i hammer?

~stella

idk Im not even sure im in the mindset to solve this game anymore, I canā€™t figure out whats happening
just feels like a waste of my time, Iā€™d have more fun dealing with no alignment flips than this at this point, cause at least my vote does something

like there needs to be more people with 2 lives flipping, and my ability is so gated, I cant even help out in that aspect

and if I shoot town, I just screw us even more

like if I was to put into words why I think Eliza flips wolf, its simply because someone like them, decided to say, ā€œAll these wagons suckā€, based off nothing, especially when they are the type of player that canā€™t read a lot, so idk how their brain gets to that mindset of that, it just feels like they are attacking our effort, while not putting anything in to help that effort, it doesnā€™t feel townie

the wolves are neon, eliza, and oliveset

hi jar

have anything you want to say before i hammer

~stella

to be fair, I can shoot Neon, since I believe they still have two lives, and their roleblock can still be useful in town worlds, without them screwing our chances of winning by continuing to shoot town

@Jarek
i know u hate me, but prevent me from being burned tonight, thanks

why would you shoot neon theyre the most obvious town itg

~stella

/shrug
I guess it depends on if Eliza is town or not, then I have to assume me or Neon was the kill, of which I wouldnā€™t shoot Neon then

Iā€™ve had ample time to shoot any of the claimed KP, and I havenā€™t, but im still getting random wolf reads flung my way
Neon needs to stop shooting town, because they are severely hurting towns chances of winning

nothing, you can do it. i dont think there is any point to wait

actually yeah you can