Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

theres either 2 wolves there or 0, with a small chance of it being a single wolf (aka stella lied)

if its 2 wolves, you could have jarek/frost or stella + one of jarek and frost

i dont belive its all 3

we arent agreeing on a wolf team, we are agreeing to execute inside a certain pool. I never EVER belive thats the full solve. The point here is: we are probably better off executing a 1 lifer if we belive theres a wolf with one life

It means

It’s too late to be calling people too wolfy to be a wolf there’s been enough time for that distinction to have passed. Either they’re a wolf, or they’re not. If they’re being so obvious that you’re calling them that they are just a wolf.

I would think that might be the red herring if both Jarek and Stellaluna are mafia and I am town. I know I was skeptical with the parity cop check at first, because I haven’t read Jarek at that time until I have to dive in his ISO.

May as well do it again and see if I can connect association between them.

yeah thats beeg danger

im very unlikely I vote Neon/Leafia
KT is already dying if u are town, which I believe, which means killing ur poison only hurts us

thing is i TRed stellaluna before the PC check so im biased about this

KT isint in the pool, he has 2 lifes doesnt he?

but yes he is never the vote

ya im talking about other people, not specifically you
I know u wont vote there

However why would Jarek supply Neon that allow her to use both abillities?

yeah that doesnt make sense, especially since neon was claiming to have something very strong

Someone is assimilating into Neon

Since I have been frozen on N2 from my investigative ability and Eliza didn’t claim frozen either, its safe to assume Neon doesnt have the freeze ability?

I have my own theory what is this strong ability from Neon actually is, but I stick with her normal roleblock ability

Im not really a fan of TWTBAW reads anyways, but I think we are in a dangerous spot right now, and I at least like the thought from the PoV of Dum

yeah im not a fan either, but KT seems like a strong player and my reason for not liking him is he hasant really advanced the game at all except for the one day he saved Jar from execution

so like, i feel like w!KT would do more? But i dont know

u are not wrong
/shrug

which is why that slot has been pretty painful to evaluate