Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

the conundrum with with KT is like, Why do they go out of the way to hate the Jar wagon, knowing it was town as a wolf, but also, how did they even get there?

wish I had any idea why LLD lost their pokemon night 2

when asked their answer was “because i didint let a percieved slip blind me”

So maybe a combination of not buying the sleep and then threadstate reads? Because Jar wasant very townie up to that point

also what the fuck was the Jar factional kill

idk, im not about to get lost in factional kills, because it hurts my brain to understand
They had a claimed Freeze, and there playstyle also makes it so their thoughts dont really change the flow of the game, so it’s safe kill

which also leads me to think that town is in a really bad state, if they can safely do that

yeah thats what freaks me out, killing for the abilities instead of the reads is scary

i also think KT mindlessly protecting Neon 3 nights in a row, kinda tilts me into oblivion

no idea if that means anything in regards to their alignment though, I would like to assume that a town doctor actively tries to evaluate more thoroughly the best save

but again, Olivest or KT stopped one of the factional kills, which doesn’t really mean they can’t both be town either, but if they are both town, wolves have more KP

I think even/odd night kp makes sense since it prevents, the wolves from having all their KP on one person, but outside night 2, nothing really aligns with even night kp

anyways i have to head to work, and my boss called out again, so I assume i will have to do some overtime

There is one extra paralyze N1 and a freeze N2

With 2Wolves dead, we won’t able to confirm if that paralyze ever hit him. And then there is another paralyze that is send to Olivest, if I were to believed their N2 ability is delayed and I am also frozen that night, it would be impossible for Lady to do both or Lady lied about this.

That is my first instance I think about this on the latter conclussion. That would make Olivest in cahoots too. However Olivest claimed to have protected two targets.

Which is quite strong for protection ability, in the hands of enemy you can easily protect two woofs.

Eliza is certainly not factional N3 after her lynch.

So in these events even if Olivest is lying about her N2 targets, then Neon sure got whole different ability right?

I have a hunch that is neither of them, Neon stopped a kill on her, herself somehow. Can you guess what that is?

not necessarely

honestly it might have stacked on magnus

thats back on the table since neon lied about their second ability, in the end it was a bland vanilla roleblocker

I can see that from miles away too

A normal roleblock, no freeze or burn? Thats a first.

However, I think her lies are more town aligned really.

thats what they said

yes, i know, but the lie makes the possibility magnus was double killed

real again

At least we are not on 10 player situation right now

10 player could be better than this assuming the eliminated person was like KT or something