Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

That would be an excellent starting place.

Woth your parity check no it isn’t. Just the fact that you’re suggesting that could be the wolfteam is wolfy.

Just like every villager has been. It’s not looking good for us after all, so we have to try and figure out where our reads are wrong.

It’s because I’m scared. Scared we could very well lose this. I’m trying to figure out who the wolves are and scared of being wrong on everyone I read. This game would be a lot easier if we had some wolf flips to go off of. I no longer trust my reads nearly as much as I did at the beginning of all of this because I’ve been wrong multiple times. The fact that I correctly reevaled on Jar does bring me some comfort however.

why
-luna

Hmmm, good point actually.

The deadchat/uninformed spec chat using the vig to finish off KT after we yeet him today is actually probably a good idea.

VOTE: KingTroll

Good night Neon. Sleep well.

You don’t know me nearly as well as you think then.

Are you seriously going there? I’m not even the first one who wanted to know and just about everyone has been asking for roles at this point to help solve the game.

Laughs head off No way is this analysis real.

Don’t make me laugh Jarek. This isn’t how I wolf and you know it. Feeling more and more justified in wolfreading Jarek by the second. Funny how you only mentioned me and never Neon’s posts there.

Twisting my words to fit your agenda I see.

It would help us figure stuff out.

Crobat is okayish I guess. I like the cute ones the most.

Yes it does. If she’s somehow V, then the parity check is real. If she flips wolf, it isn’t. Not hard to understand and why the hyper focusing on me?

No. It’s me and my fellow villagers against the wolves. Funny you only ever mentioned me out of those two analysises. Do you think I’m an easier misyeet than Neon while Stella is your wolfbuddy? That’s what I’m getting from this.

Shading alert! Shading alert! Shading alert! Even if true, that doesn’t make it magically scummy. It makes it NAI.

Ummm, your parity check on Jarek and Frost says they’re the same alignment and yet you’re telling us that you think the wolfteam contains one and not the other and you have to ask why that’s wolfy?

I got asked to look into you vs stella and you vs neon, and I thrive off of that interaction. It’s fun for me. More fun than just pulling shit out of my ass. lol.

Leafia’s reactions make me laugh that’s all I have to say. Leafia is funny. I like that.

Yes and you only looked at me throughout both interactions. You never looked at the other person.

Thanks. I think.

No problem it’s a good thing. you’re fun.

Going to call it a night now too. Good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

Thanks. ^_^ :sleepingleafeon:

I just got destroyed in my botc game

I picked the demon as a fortune teller against a minion N1 then N2 I picked the demon and myself but I was POISONED so I ended up confirming the demon the entire game

Ratio

I literally got destroyed

To be fair I got asked to look at you. I suppose I could look at Stella & Neon as well but you were markedly more interesting to look at at first glance.

Official Votecount 5.2

Leafia (2): Stellaluna, Jarek
Stellaluna (1): Lucyfer
Frostwolf103 (1): Neon
KingTroll (1): Leafia

Not Voting (6): Frostwolf103, Olivest, Dum, LadyLambdaDelta, Beancat, KingTroll

ok maybe we should ban shading along with “rolefishing”
lol

we should just ban mafia in general tbh

~stella

after this game, that’s probably a good idea

or ban my brother from designing setups

By end of day maybe depends on Jarek but right now i think Frost could use some pressure