Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

neon what are the odds i sell you on leafia

~stella

care to contribute?

~stella

Post Malone has good poke taste

What is there to contribute right now

I think leafia might be a good shot I made a point as to why, in classic fashion for this particular town it gets ignored

Granted, It might just be late for people right now. Iā€™ll wait and see.

Clearly youā€™re lying, Lucyfer.

The difference between I canā€™t switch and I havenā€™t switched is there.

VOTE: Lucyfer

UNVOTE

Honestly Lucyfer, donā€™t make up stuff I havenā€™t said that! That bunch of shading even if you donā€™t intended to

Is this some bare understanding of your English or trolling coming from you?

Much much higher than the odds that anyone sells me on you.

Also pretty decent in general. Iā€™m trying to give Leafia room to breathe but Iā€™m not gonna ignore how Iā€™ve felt about her the past 2 days.

So. Iā€™ve been mulling over something in my head since I laid down earlier.

LLD/Frost

The basis of this is two fold. LLD is a status healer whoā€™s theoretically ignored Frosts frozen status for multiple days despite a decided lack of other known statuses that necessitate a healing need.

Frosts ability is in theory a highly useful ability to town keeping it locked out is only hurting town. I mean Frost had important info on my actions N1 it was extremely powerful.

More so thereā€™s missing abilities.

Iā€™m gonna be honest Iā€™m probably missing something here but my thought process was LLD healed Frosts freeze and theyā€™ve lied about it for multiple days. Frost actually did switch pokemon and has been stealthily activating some of the as of yet unexplained night actions.

I will note patiently wait for everyone to tell me why Iā€™m wrong lol

Yeah I am telling you why you are wrong.

I am switching now as I speak

Sorry but no, I havenā€™t been unfrozen.

Since you mentioned unexplained night actions, I donā€™t think you can make a case on that without evidence that I might be related to that.

Plus the important night is night 2, I havenā€™t able get result on LLD.

This is really bad logic for a multitude of reasons, not the least of which is IT IS MY POKEMON THAT NO TOWNIE HAS CLAIMED A KILL ON.

At this point, any townie hiding a kill on me is acting anti town, you have to assume I was shot by scum.

So any push on me that says Iā€™m scum requires scum to shoot my PARALYZING POKEMON (proven) over my 2-shot Full Heal Grassy Terrain pokemon

And yes, I have 1 shot left, and have only been using it to protect poisoned townies, essentially.

That answer your question @Neon

No not really.

Whatā€™s changed in your read on KT in the following days? Can you elaborate on this?

Yeah you can deny it, but that is what LLD said. She still have 1 shot of heal left, also not used that 1 shot on me.

There is also unlikely thing she may heal KT tonight.

ā€¦

Are you reading what you are typing?