Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Neon: “I’ve got this tinfoil right that LLD and Frost are lying”

Frost: “LLD says they didn’t heal me so duh.”

Which completely ignored the point but than. You follow that up by suggesting that LLD may well heal perpetually scummy PoE player KT…

Which is a pretty silly way to play defense. Even if your calling it unlikely

Locked in? I haven’t used my other ability after N2, which is what? Two nights staying idle while I wait around with my frozen pokemon, which I can’t use my ability at all. I haven’t switched up to D5 which is today.

While this is one decent argument, there is one problem:

N1 claim: Paralyze 2Wolves1Hydra
N2 claim: Paralyze Olivest
N3 claim: Heal Stellaluna
N4 claim: N/A

LDD said she havent used her last remaining ability so she’s staying idle last night.

I have covered most of your point, there is nothing to conclude other than your theory is busted.

Not really. There’s a lot of gaps in what you are saying. As there usually is.

So unless LDD can use two-target status ailment in first two nights, I think this is not the one that causes freeze on me.

I expect yours to read

No need for your selective reading bullshit

I take it back, she is better yeet now.

She should know better than laugh off her only player in the game that defends her mech actions that knows her exact vig ability.

You know that the only people pushing me do so because I push them.

That’s kinda scummy. Weird.

Dont be dense

You ruined my trust in you

Also bad logic lol

That is well established with ‘scummy’ players you pushed that you are not very liked here, the only reason you aren’t fainted is because I defended your lies about your claim.

u could point it out then, i swear I remember u saying something along that lines

You aren’t wrong, I said a lot “I haven’t” switched

You want me to quote all of it?

@Neon
hey so, the wolf team im thinking of, we arent winning against