Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Amyways i cant keep posting at work, ill be back later

Like what? This isnt about being fair, especially since ive been bullied all game mostly, get over it, thays what one very wifomy reason for why u could be townie, but otherwise i dont think your evlautions of certian players and the gamestate has been townie whatsoever

No. No you havenā€™t.

this is probably not going anywhere but another fight so i take my comment back

~stella

okay so
what about my treatment of the parity check donā€™t you like
I have my guesses for sure but I donā€™t want to pu words in your mouth

I think that jarek could be a wolf honestly
just
god i hate the pushes on him and his wagon
i think that lucy could genuinely be a wolf bussing jarek to protect frost here

actually
VOTE: Lucyfur
i know this probably wont get votes and ill default to to anywhere at EoD but I think that this slot is actually the linchpin of todayā€™s gamestate
i still need to resolve jarek independently but the more Iā€™m thinking about it the more I just think frost is a wolf which makes me also believe Jarek is a wolf even though heā€™s been sorta vaguely towny
I wan to flip frost first just in case he has some kind of godfather pokemon out that would resolve teh parity check that way

@Jarek just to doublecheck you arent a miller or anything right
-luna

Fuck no Iā€™m not a miller

You know for once I wish I could see an argument someone has and agree with it but I read what people say about me and claim Iā€™m wolfy and Iā€™m like ā€œare you fucking insaneā€ and I think thatā€™s both funny and depressing.

VOTE: Lucyfer

basically the reason i think youre a wolf is because

1. you havent been stellar even if youve been on first impressions okay (pending ISO)
  2. frost today feels agendaā€™d as all hell and especially antsy about the game ending soon
  3. i have a parity check same between you too

-luna

Maybe Iā€™m an idiot for assuming people would know who I was and be cool with how I usually play this game. Idk.

Cool. Cool. So itā€™s my fault that frost is evil and not frostsā€™ fault for being evil?

if frost flips w i have a cop redcheck on you
thatā€™s not anyoneā€™s fault
its just mech info
-luna

Flip frost first then because I know Iā€™m town and if Frost is a wolf then I die knowing a wolf doesnā€™t get away with it.

So incessant on flipping me first. Itā€™s funny. Is my anti-burn really so scary to you.

yeah id never personally want to flip you first over frost and i havent ever pushed for that
lucy will probably spin this as ā€œjokes on them this was secretly w/w pushing agendaā€ but lol
-luna

Oh no. Thatā€™s right. My ability is totally wolfy because it has a burn modifier. No way.

It makes so much sense now. You got me.

It is. Regardless of alignment. The reasons on pushing you are pretty understandable though I think.

Itā€™s pretty much like I said. Please answer my questions and explain your actions this game.

Hmmm, fair enough.

I imagine one of their pokemon would have a passive that would make them appear town to cop checks.

Who says youā€™ve been doing that if thatā€™s the case?

If both you and Stella are villagers, whereā€™s the wolves then?

Only a possibility at this point.

Not even close to the reason Iā€™m voting for you.

Sure.

1: Heā€™s done almost no solving.
2: I canā€™t really think of any teams where all three of Stella, Frost, and Jarek are villagers and heā€™s the scummiest of the three.
3: His iso sucked balls.

I donā€™t think Lucy is a wolf but I do agree that the other three could be hits.

I honestly think weā€™ve made a lot of progress towards figuring things out.

Iā€™m not justifying any of this with a response. If people believe it so be it. My patience with this game is at itā€™s limits and I will be taking a step back for a few hours

Probably a good idea and please rest well.

hey lucy what are your thoughts on olivest

i feel like no oneā€™s talked about them at all today

~stella

You mean just you, Neon, Lucyfer, me? You call that a ā€˜weā€™?