Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

We means any number of people more than 1. I do wish more people would check in though. Heading out for now too. :sleepingleafeon:

What questions, you didnā€™t ask as far I recall

fwiw i intend on casing Leafia later today but the three big points are

• seth openclaiming a pgo when i think as town he would almost certain fps it

• doing something villagery but fakeable and then bringing it up for towncred later

• her overall handling of eliza and olive

~stella

That is what I want yes.

Meh i know the PGO is real and they claimed it when i was wondering what happened to my vulpix, so i think its more townier than not

my last experience with seth he made a modpost fake pubcopping himself as a doctor imo thereā€™s no way he doesnā€™t try to bait something n1

~stella

All i have is my iso from w/e long ago, and ive decided im not going to try to get them to engage, because my reactions to their posts wont put me in a good mindset, id have to probably reread them, the only notes i have done recently on them is the 0-1 i made between them and KT because of their claims and my thoughts on who could be wolfier mechanically

seth was the wolf vig who shot w!you n1 in his rolecard without telling anyone in wolfchat
-luna

Meh, im not voting leafia even if it becomes my counter wagon, if we hit someone with 1 life and they are town, the game is as good as over

Ya thay requires us to both be wolves and im town, and i would never let Seth shoot me, im at least very decent at living as a wolf, and i have a alot of wim usually, this game kinda fucked it though

(the joke is that seth would shoot a wolf teammate in his rolecard without telling anyone and claim it as a distancing tactic)
-luna

I could respond with an angley response but i wont, and i qould shoot him back for even more cred
/shrug

nya

i just had a really cool idea for a role and ngl i kind of hope its leafiaā€™s legit role if shes a wolf

~stella

meh shes probably just trueclaiming the pgo if so

ill just have to sit on the knowledge that i can design roles for this better than chad can

~stella

Iā€™m back. My mood hasnā€™t improved. Iā€™m still going to play the game anyway.

Lmao u probably can

Ah yeah no, I donā€™t need to answer your questions when all you do is skim the fuck out of ISO and missed the important details.

Also donā€™t be afraid to get Neon voted any time soon, I donā€™t want her to hit 1 Life player tonight. Especially the only player that knows her vigi ability is no longer townreading would indicate something major about Neon.

Official Votecount 5.3

Jarek (2): Lucyfer, Leafia
Frostwolf103 (1): Neon
Leafia (1): Jarek
Lucyfer (1): Stellaluna

Not Voting (6): Olivest, Dum, LadyLambdaDelta, Beancat, KingTroll, Frostwolf103