Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

can you give me at least a gth order of that pile & one sentence why on all of them

~stella

1: I was townleaning them.
2: Why would I want someone I townlean exed over someone I scumread? At least use logic when you play.

Oh no Iā€™ve been telling people to do it. What makes you think I donā€™t want it to happen? Iā€™m just expressing my absolute disgust at the fact I have NOT enjoyed this game.

the fact that multiple people have agreed with my case but refused to vote leafia on thin reasoning makes me think that i caught a wolf who the wolves are trying to drag over the finish line

~stella

Then why are you pushing against your execution then and OMGUSing me all if a sudden and why is your vote on me?

[Dont prefer]
Olivest - fmpov i dont see them being paired with lucyfer or leafia which makes me think he is least likely W
Lucyfer - gut says they are townie
Leafia - solid null
beancat - gut scum read from how nokiel played, but beancat was actually decent so it cancelled out
KingTroll - Did a lot of nothing and im just sitting here on a slot that seems strong but hasant contributed in any way which is just ???
[Prefer]

Lmao great, but like im not going to freak out over a godfsther being real, in the 50/50 thay was hit, especially when i dont believe its even real in the first place

i mean iā€™ll sack leafia over jarek any day

VOTE: Leafia

Your bs shading on my slot is making me think you really are a wolf after all. If I was a wolf here, my fellow wolves would be bussing me so hard right now.

I was in your towncore earlierā€¦youā€™re literally doing what the wolves want you to do.

interesting that you say this right after dum votes you

~stella

i should probably leave and do something else bc im being combative again just

god

~stella

And yet youā€™re voting for me over your scumreadsā€¦

Keep on acting wolfy like this if youā€™re a wolf.

no. no you werent. scroll up. You were marked green with a ā€œobs: leafia is a gut read and probably shouldnt be marked greenā€

gut scum is hardly a scumread for me. That is literally a sort of a null pile, stop trying to make things be what they arent

I know mafia have done to freeze me, more than ever since Jar got flipped town, sorry if I have to repeat this again, getting freezed on current pokemon means I am lowkey hoping I get unfreezed but that moment never came.

Understandable for LLD not wanting to unfreeze me, sheā€™s not exactly my first person I am putting hopes on.

Other than protect myself?

Remember around the time the moderror happened? You were certain I was a villager.

Gutscum is stronger than null.

Maybe if people made it more clear they were voting me for the reasons I actually agree with. And the fact that if I let myself get voted off at present thereā€™s a non-zero chance someone would double tap me and lose yet another townie and uh guess what

Thatā€™s terrible I think wolves are running the place