Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

yeah and then i backtracked at most 30 posts after it because i realized that moderror was slightly v at best

not to me it isint. I dont trust my gut at all in this fucking game

You’re not protecting yourself in that case. Also, you’re admitting to lying about not switching now?

Nope, still standing with the fact I haven’t switched.

This at least is something that I agree with.

Why not though?

Well actually, I don’t want to interfere.

Way more than 30 posts.

still was a while ago

dont judge me i post a lot

Literally openwolfing

Doesn’t matter.

yes i agree, doesnt matter. Its my read list and i can do whatever the fuck i want with it.

I dont think you are being villagery here

…

I have no words except that Jarek is openwolfing here and I just had a sense of deja vu for some reason.

You think that wolves are running things with me as the top wagon yet you think I’m a wolf? Every world where wolves are running things has me as a villager.

Therefor by doing nothing, I am not making a mess.

Like villagers are always villagery. Literally no one except Lucy and Neon have been villagery today.

we can agree on this

You literally are if you’re a villager because you’re not helping town at all.

Good to know. That’s probably the whole reason I came to realize that I could be wrong on Neon being a wolf. Her getting out of her deathtunnel on me helped a lot too.

Not neccessarily. Town still has a majority, you know. But don’t think I’m not keeping an eye on the situation. You have a chance to be seen as town but you know, from my position it’s hard to do anything but scumread you when you repeatedly tell everyone you want me dead