Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

thats not what i would describe as an “total inability to wolfread anyone” but fair point

Nope.i didn’t agree with you dying this game until I started wolfreading you and I made it obvious I was wolfreading you.

im staying on Jarek, i dont think there is a point to me being here, im gonna go finish my hero

Leafia i dont belive you actually belive stella/forst/jarek are ALL wolfes

You literally agreed with my read that we should remove shields from people starting with myself

If you’re going to lie at least be consistent in the narrative you’re spinning. Please.

no, no, stay im gonna be game diving on stella next and if i find something woofy i wanna talk to you considering your worldview

forgive me if i dont entirely believe your self-stated wolf limitations when youve won multiple (?) semifinal games in the champs series as wolf
its not that i think youre lying
i just think youre aware of it and can just… not do that
-luna

yeah thats my point right here

my personal opinion is that frost decided to willager for 0 reason all of a sudden, because their entire iso isn’t as blatant as w/e the hell they decided to do just now

I won all 3 of my games to be exact, never got lynched :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s at least two wolves in those three slots. I’m just not 100% sure which two. Low chance of all three being wolves.

You’re the one lying. That game was completely different.

I also have at least a team of 3 in my mind, which is another reason im not moving to frost

@Stellaluna

If you want to prove that you’re town to me, switch your vote to Frost now.

cry about it i’m going down with this ship

~stella

Official Votecount 5.6

Leafia (3): Jarek, Stellaluna, Dum
Jarek (2): Lucyfer, Frostwolf103
Frostwolf103 (2): Neon, Leafia

Not Voting (4): Olivest, LadyLambdaDelta, Beancat, KingTroll

share with the class?

You’ve just proven you’re a wolf. I extend the same offer to you too Jarek.

if u move off leafia to jarek I will
Im also willing to vote Stella

the problem is I think Frost/Jarek have handled each other weirdly, a long with Stella/Jarek, but I think Stella/Jarek is more blantant