Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

there is no way after all of that that you genuinely think that

~stella

@Neon can i convince you to move to leafia over frost

~stella

Leafia u know how to commit mafia sudoku, i swear to god

i know zori doesnā€™t feel strongly about this but i do

leafia is just so blatantly trying to appeal her way out of this by pushing frost because youā€™re willing to go frost and not jarek

~stella

and Jarek isnā€™tā€¦
k

Thereā€™s no way I can possibly think yoā€™re a villager with all the shade youā€™ve thrown my way and with you being unwilling to move your vote to Frost.

@Jarek Going to take me up on my offer?

yknow you usually sell people on a case BEFORE asking for a unvote, but iā€™ll play ball (partially)
UNVOTE

The temptation to just drop an f-bomb and leave it at that has been so intense this entire game

oh fuck off, you have no rigth to complain about shade

i had to close thread for like 2 hours earlier to stop myself from cursing someone out

~stella

Iā€™m trying to figure out who the wolves are. Nice try shading though.

Why would I vote my parity check

no you arent there is no way you actually thought i would unvote you ever there is no way you genuinely believe that frost read given that you havenā€™t been pushing it at all and have been deathtunneling me and jarek

you are a wolf

~stella

ok ok lets chill, we dont need more of this

@Dum
to be fair its just my original PoE at the start of the day, but I tried to soften all the negativity, and neon had some really townie posts

Itā€™s whatever. Iā€™ll save it for post-game.

neon is flat out just town here and im never re-evalling that

leafia olivest +2 here i think

~stella

why olivest over like beancat

nah I dont think its Olivest in wolf!Leafia worlds
Iā€™d expect a read to give credit, and not them sitting on a huge fence like humpty-dumpty trying not to fall off

their reaction to my case on leafia felt super w/w

~stella