Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

“i think [x] is wolfy but i’m not voting them” is like textbook w/w

~stella

I dont recall them saying that at least the second half
but I still dont think that’s the best way to handle not voting ur own partner, and not bothering to try to find a way onto literally any wagon, or create your own

they didn’t say they werent but they did excuse leafia’s behaviour, not vote her, and then ditch thread

so i feel like that reasonably counts

~stella

Oh yes I do. Believe me, I do.

VOTE: Jarek

With neither willing to take me up on my offer, I can only think that Frost is the most likely to be a villager of the three of them. If any of them even are villagers that is.

Maybe to help read Stella better?

I have been calling Frost a likely wolf too so nice try again. Idid that because I thought there was a possibility that you might be town and I’ve been scumreading Frost for almost half the day now.

I’m actually looking forward to tomorrow if I end up flipping when town realizes that you’re always a wolf here Stella. Same with Jarek. I’m a bit more certain about you though.

Okay I’ll vote the person I believe to be greenchecked against me to save myself when I don’t want to be saved and I don’t think it would benefit anyone but the wolves

an excellent selection.

A better idea than voting me.

i’m gonna take another break

~stella

lmao

you dont actually belive that. I dont buy for a fucking second, you, having a green rolecard, and a PC claim on you EVER vote the person you wered PCed with over someone asking you to do that.

You don’t seriously believe that.

I am town. Someone was Greenchecked with me. I believe the check happened. I believe wolves are going to be trying to kill the checked pair today because they present a threat to the wolves.

In what world do I decide “hmm yes I will throw Frost under the bus to save myself surely that will be a good idea” instead of going for a wolf

i do love null on null parity checks so much

im with you here fuck this PC

You’d think that’d make sense but apparently it doesn’t.

except if stella is wolf, in which case amazing selection

+1

It’s the truth.

So you expect me to think that you think a villager would think that getting yeeted is better than yeeting a possible wolf?

I don’t have a lot of experience but I do know Frost struggles under pressure.

to be fair I think its very reasonable to not vote the person u are parity checked with lmao
because that’s silly, and I have no clue how Frost managed to overcome logic to do that, unless i missed somewhere, where they didn’t like Stella or thought the check could be fake

no, but you cant reasonably expect an outsider to just act like you are fucking lock town or some crap