Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

i half considered faking umbreon as the parity cop but decided thatd be too risky

Lucy and Leafia tried working with you and they were RIGHT on who to vote and there went and voted CORRECTLY.

How many Villagers were you responsible of killing/attacking this game?

That is mostly not true, I do find bit hard to communicate. We did honestly try to understand early this game didnā€™t we not?

Mike Troutā€™s usual order at Jimā€™s Lunch, a burger joint in Millville, is known to all the cooks: six small hamburgers without cheese.

Itā€™s astonishing to me that the people treated me the best this game were wolfs and you wonder why someone who is being called awful might seek refuge in the only players not calling her play trash.

Maybe the problem is that town shits all over each other.

1 Like

i love bow the only post games which arent toxic are when town wins ans thats because the wolves decide to be the bigger oerson

5 Likes

Although in your defence you said you would have voted off Leafia if you arrived earlier but did you follow Lucyā€™s legacy or work with them on their reads?
Cause I know at the end there, Dum tried to follow Lucy.

You were also the player that taught me itā€™s important to listen to dead villagers.

1 Like

Isnā€™t that somethingā€¦

Yes because your win condition was the same as mine and you were getting rid of other players on my team the most.

Iā€™m gonna get irritated, especially when you keep defending wolves which go against our win condition.

Mike Trout plays golf whenever he gets a chance, including nearly daily during the offseason. He told Fox Sports West back in 2013 that if he was a professional athlete in a sport other than baseball, it would be golf.

zorvo you werenā€™t in this game for most of it

1 Like

Hmmm isnā€™t that Intresting as well.

yā€™all

stop insulting each other

2 Likes

Mike Trout threw an 18-strikeout no-hitter in high school.

waves hand
you dont want to fight
you want to go home and forget about this game

No. I shot PoE. I voted people who I thought were wolfy. I played fucking mafia you donā€™t have a right to get irritated and call me trash because I voted town the town died I wasnt the only one who voted them and clearly there was a good enough case for others to believe the same.

Hereā€™s what I think.

I think the reason things can appear toxic or the reason someone has to say post game is because there ends up being something that hurt the game and they want to avoid it for the next game.

There is NONE OF THAT when a wolf loses due to the town.
That is opposite win conditions.
Town will obviously get mad at another town for hindering their win condition.
Wolves will obviously get mad at their partner for making bad plays and hurting their win condition.
Itā€™s common sense.

But town and wolves donā€™t get mad at each other cause they have different win conditions.
Simple.

So @Arctic youā€™re right.
In the sense Wolves donā€™t get mad post game cause if town won due to themselves then there is absolutely no reason to get upset.
The only time wolves will get mad post game is from another wolf driving them with irritation which happens allot less then with a town vs town considering a town is uninformed and there is more of them, the mafia know each other.

i think the fact that post games keep looking like this is what makes town losinf a self fulfilling prophecy if people are mich more inclined to throw around thr blame than reflect on where they themmselves can improve

6 Likes

I want everyone to read and look clearly of what I just posted, it is Important