Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Despite being the best baseball player alive, Mike Trout has only appeared in the postseason once. In this single appearance, his team was immediately swept, losing three consecutive games to the Royals.

i think, in the same way one can convince people of their reads or even in real life charisma stuff, people would be more inxlined to listen to you if you present your feedbac or reads or whatever in a palatable way that makes people want to listen to you snd work with you, they are more likely to act on it if you make the idea of improving an achieable target rather than making them feel disheartened about how they currently play

2 Likes

The Troutposting will continue until morale improves.

1 Like

i saw one Friday night funkin shitpost a year ago and now every time i see people arguing over messages i hear it

You could leave me the fuck alone that would be cool.

1 Like

giving unsolicited advice like that just
sours the endgame experience
i wanted to relish the win but i just feel punched in the gut after that

Yeah okay Iā€™ll drop it.

1 Like

say that to barry bonds dickhole
barry bonds >>>>>>>>>>>>> mike trout

im goong to have fun reading this in the morning and seeing posts i dont even remember making

1 Like

Shouldā€™ve dropped it one of the other 3 times i said this game has upset me and that I was clearly upset.

Tell that to the Hall of Fame voters

Iā€™ll be honest.
I barley understood directly what I was even doing and for some reason outed everything of my PokƩmon.

@Neon @Dum
you were positive influences that i loved being in thread with
its why i went out of my way to pocket you two in particular
sorry if it made you feel bad in the end

+1

I know wisp was genuinely pissed and even talking about how they donā€™t think they will play on this site anymore.

I told him he needs to stay to help improve town play.

@Jarek @mistyx @KingTroll @Frostwolf103
iiimmm heeeere now

2 Likes

Ah yeah I should apologize to make my wolf teammates upset about voting Jarek D5, which could have been bad for us.

It worked well in the end by executing Leafia, which is kinda I was hoping for the votes move elsewhere other than Jarek.

You didnā€™t make me feel bad ^^ you were an absolute joy to play with.

If you play any other games and wanna invite me tag me in the sign up and Iā€™ll join I quite enjoyed playing with you ^^

1 Like

by the way this only confuses me. like none of this makes sense to me

This is the Olivest that protected Lucyfer or Neon by N3?

Regarding my HR comment. To get them on your side, it has to be done in a way that doing so is a net benefit for the company.