Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

(Well obviously it was Neon)

Ugh Iā€™m making a post thatā€™s not about Mike Trout for the sake of self-improvement.

I can at least call out as a misplay that I never bothered to think much about KTā€™s doctor claim, which should have been, like, an obv point of ā€œKT Is Probably Scumā€ to me from the moment I heard it. I still scumread him socially, but the mechanics shouldā€™ve made me more confident in it. I know itā€™s because of my hesitation about mech spec, thanks to how many games Iā€™ve lost on it, but thatā€™s not an excuse - the only way to improve is to practice.

Regarding my HR comment, Mike Trout has hit 350 of them in his career.

love you :green_heart:

thanks for playing with me

1 Like

I did kinda want to vote it off, if it wasnā€™t for Dumā€™s poison which i want to disregard that poison exist.

hi :)

2 Likes

yeah i ended up like. playing the roullete once early game and then just being a mafia goon for the rest of the game lmao

I was just mafia strongman the entire game and that was it lol

we protected 3 times by the way

This is one of the most underrated actions yet, paralyze on Lucyfer that slowed down the burn on Zorvo/Leafia that activates the PGO from roleblocks and attacks the pokemon, that also disables the PGO for good while.

i loved the wolf team
you were all fun to play with

@Lucyfer sorry for trying to discredit you so hard d5, i felt like i couldnt let you run the game with a solve that wouldve cracked the game open

tell that to the toronto blue jays

I think it was mostly Millium, but yeah.

@Millium

im incredibily offended i fell for that. Im usually good at not being pocketed. feels bad but also living and learning

1 Like

(for legal reasons thats a joke, being pocketed is obviously part of the game and im not offended)

I will make it my mission to pocket you in every game

2 Likes

I found an avatar i might keep for more than a week. Yay.

1 Like

thats valid
i think that even if you balanced towards us saving kills
17v6 kp going to 14v5 is still way too much towards town
we either needed more tools to stop kills (the attrition route) or more kills

i think we really suffered with no roleblockers or stoppers of any kind

im like
one of the most powerful pocketers on the site lol
i fooled an entire mash to put me in top town until d4 without posting a ton just by pocketing the town leaders